Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having my thoughts ruin my vacation

N

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★
So I'm having a pretty fun time on vacation. Eating good food, doing some activities, seeing sites etc.

And then foids appear. The ones I wanna fuck.
And then I see my reflection in the mirror. And then the thoughts return once more.

Don't get me wrong, vacation was still great, but this shit sucks. The vicious thoughts hurt my mental, and I can't think clearly when that happens.

mogs me for going out on vacation. I'm 22 years old and I've never went on vacation before. It's soo over for 3rd world cels.

That's why you never go outside as an incel. Only pain awaits you

So I'm having a pretty fun time on vacation. Eating good food, doing some activities, seeing sites etc.

And then foids appear. The ones I wanna fuck.
And then I see my reflection in the mirror. And then the thoughts return once more.

Don't get me wrong, vacation was still great, but this shit sucks. The vicious thoughts hurt my mental, and I can't think clearly when that happens.

I feel like it's even worse going to visit a big city for a holiday (vacation in the us), it was soul crushing seeing the 6'6 Anglo chad tourists mogging the shit out of me in Seville.

Doesn't South Africa have good weather?
I'd imagine a vacation is going out of your state/province to have a good time or enjoy stuff idk. You can't technically have a vacation in your home town, even though it is a tourist attraction(because you grew up there). Idk if that makes sense though