Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having loose skin fucking blows

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
sucKs that after commiting yourself to changing your life for the better and leaning, undergoing a total body transformation you have that one trait that renders you a total trucel like excess skin, loose skin, etc. From weight loss, bring me pain every single day and incredible discomfort to a point ive gotta constantly check myself out in mirrors, wear baggy clothes, v taper vests. I have no clue what to do and i legitamately feel like giving up, maybe surgery idk, just want to improve my life

so you were fat, lost weight, and now have loose skin? damn, that sucks

@Pixycel looksmax god, how do we fix this?

Were you over 100 pounds overweight? There shouldnt be any significant looseness. Ive seen people look pretty normal after losing up to 200 an some cases

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1644457800 [/UWSL]@Pixycel looksmax god, how do we fix this?
Fuck if I know I'm not a looksmax god:feelsjuice:

Were you over 100 pounds overweight? There shouldnt be any significant looseness. Ive seen people look pretty normal after losing up to 200 an some cases
Nah man maybe at most like 40 so around 190lbs or so

i lost 47 kilos and my loose skin is very very very minor.it's more noticable from my forearms,and my tummy looks a bit more saggy,but it's very minor. at least it looks minor to me.being a fatcel is brutal.i am still semi chubby,and i have no intention of losing more weight,as i don't want more loose skin,and i think i have seen enough to know that my face is a meme.

Lose skin is such a bitch. You put all the work in and lose weight but in the end you still look like shit because of the skin.
I don't know how good surgeons are nowadays, I'm sure they can take off loose skin, but I don't know how good it will look.

I i know what you are talking about, i lost 246 pounds (120 kg). I wear only hoodies and longsleeves to cover the loose skin on my arm.

It is not really noticeable when i wear clothes, but i could never undress fully in front of a women, (which will never be the case anyway). :feelsrope:

I don't know if i will do something against it, its a long and grueling process whith many operations, at least in my case.