Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having less casual sex has been bad for women’s mental health in lockdown

God I hate those cunts

what about guys like us who have had no sex at all? casual or un-casual. stupid whores i dont care

I hope it drives them to suicide.

cry me a river

- Holes don't have sex for days NOOOOOOO LE KWEENERINO SUFFERINO WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING :soy:

- Men don't have sex or even the slightest ammount of affection for years if not forever YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO LOVE INKWELL :soy:

Casual sex can often be the result of low self-esteem or mental health problems, with research showing the two feed off each other in younger adults.
Dating apps have also been linked with low body confidence in women.
But this study suggests that for the average woman, keeping sexually active with various partners is imperative to mental wellness.
“Casual sex is positively associated with well-being for people with unrestricted sociosexuality,” the research team wrote in their paper.
“Restrictions on such behaviors may impact negatively on these individuals.
“Given that lockdown measures effectively criminalized casual sex between non-cohabiting individuals, there is the potential for greater impact on single individuals with unrestricted sociosexuality.”
Brutal, this is why women should be chaste. Once you go down the path of casual sex you become a whore and sex addict.

“Docs warn”

lmao at how cucked the UK is tbh.

- Holes don't have sex for days NOOOOOOO LE KWEENERINO SUFFERINO WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING :soy:

- Men don't have sex or even the slightest ammount of affection for years if not forever YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO LOVE INKWELL :soy:

this was posted TWICE (but I am posting in it TWICE, to enhance my post count)

Good. I despise casual sex havers.

967C049A 4F4A 48D7 9A9C B2607462A5A9

Hi IT.

Feminists say men and women are the same.
Therefore not having casual sex affects men's mental health too.
They need to give us de pusi or they are against mental well being
full