Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Having less body hair can be good too.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I don't grow beard well and quickly, don't have hair on chest and have very less hardly visible hair on arms; whereas, my normie co workers can grow beard well and quickly and have some visible hair on their arms. I used to feel why I couldn't grow hair well since hair makes you appear masculine and hide the shitty shape of jaw and chin but now, I've started to like less hair. You don't have to shave everyday, no need to wax your chest every some months and you also look clean.

bro. nice title.

Im nw 1.5 by default, just naturally shit hairline and very thin. Having less hair than now means i lose like almost one whole point.

and as for body hair, i like mine. i dont have a prettyboy face, im ogremaxxing its in my slav destiny.

Im nw 1.5 by default, just naturally shit hairline and very thin. Having less hair than now means i lose like almost one whole point.
you read or just later?

I have shitton of ahir and it sucks dick. It makes me real hot. That's why i usally wear shorts and t-shirts in winter.

Damn, I never thought Slavs can be that hairy. I used to think they were moderately hairy.
Idk if i'm that hairy. More than average i suppose.
20191026 161930

Idk if i'm that hairy. More than average i suppose.
View attachment 161525
You have a very light hair color, now imagine me with a darker hair color.
While my sister has light brown hair and of course got unlucky and ended up with black hair which makes my hairy arms, chest, back, EVEN FUCKING ASS, legs, feet and everywhere imaginable very visible.

I laugh at people who wish they had more hair, just keep living your easy lives and stop complaining. This isn’t the old times anymore where body hair is tolerated, having less hair is good in today’s society.

But at the end it’s all about your face, hair is an extra attribute such as height and frame.

You have a very light hair color, now imagine me with a darker hair color.
While my sister has light brown hair and of course got unlucky and ended up with black hair which makes my hairy arms, chest, back, EVEN FUCKING ASS, legs, feet and everywhere imaginable very visible.

I laugh at people who wish they had more hair, just keep living your easy lives and stop complaining. This isn’t the old times anymore where body hair is tolerated, having less hair is good in today’s society.

But at the end it’s all about your face, hair is an extra attribute such as height and frame.
I guess having darker hair would be worse tbh.
Havin long hair sucks because i sweat like a pig. I wear short and a t-shirt and still sweat far worse than everybody at my work.
Ass hair is by far the worst hough.

I guess having darker hair would be worse tbh.
Havin long hair sucks because i sweat like a pig. I wear short and a t-shirt and still sweat far worse than everybody at my work.
Ass hair is by far the worst hough.
Do you wax, dude? I'd be waxing if had that much hair.

I have hair on legs and little on arms :feelsrope: :feels:

Bodyhair is disgusting, even though I am not hairy I miss being a teenager with even less bodyhair and not having to shave ever other day.

Do you wax, dude? I'd be waxing if had that much hair.
I can't, my skin is shit in every way. Not only is it acne ridden, it's also filled with hundred of moles. It irritates extremely easy. After shaving or waxing, i feel extreme pain and discomfort for days, even though i use the most skin sensitive products. By the time the pain stops, the hair has alredy mostly grown back.

I can't, my skin is shit in every way. Not only is it acne ridden, it's also filled with hundred of moles. It irritates extremely easy. After shaving or waxing, i feel extreme pain and discomfort for days, even though i use the most skin sensitive products. By the time the pain stops, the hair has alredy mostly grown back.
Ah, very true my friend.
People with little to no hair will tell us “JuSt wAx BrO” without knowing the consequences that comes with it.

I wish I had no hair on my body other than my head

I'm hairy as fuck

cant grow any hair on my chest to save my life