Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having hapa kids is a crime against humanity

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
Hi, I am new here, and not sure if someone posted a thread like this already. If they did, you can go ahead and delete this. But being a hapa male really really sucks. Hapa girls have it so easy. They can date any race they want. I have two ugly hapa sisters and they both have no problems in the dating world. Hapa males cannot date anyone because they always come out ugly as shit. I've never seen a good looking hapa male. Even full asian men are better looking than hapas. Girls go crazy for k-pop boy bands. And I even saw some Asian Chads before. But hapa Chad don't exist. I don't want to be a cliche hapa incel like Elliot Rodger, but i can't help it. I think all hapa males are incels. I wish I were white or at least full asian. Maybe even being black would be better than this. Anything is better than being a hapa. Anyway it is a crime against humanity to race mix in general but it is especially bad for whites + asians to mix since there is a risk of hapa sons being born and will surely grow up to be incel. Are there any other hapas here? How do you feel about being biracial?

Every time I see a Hapa male I think of Mr Rodger :lul:

Only if they will be raised in a white society. If they are raised in Asia, it's a huge benefit to be hapa instead of full asian

Only if they will be raised in a white society. If they are raised in Asia, it's a huge benefit to be hapa instead of full asian

Really? I have never been to Asia to experience any benefit. But I have heard of incels going to Asia before of course--especially southeast Asia. I don't have desire to be with those kinds of gold digging women though. I don't even have the money to pull it off. I just want someone to love me and be genuinely attracted to me.

:cryfeels:

Really? I have never been to Asia to experience any benefit. But I have heard of incels going to Asia before of course--especially southeast Asia. I don't have desire to be with those kinds of gold digging women though. I don't even have the money to pull it off. I just want someone to love me and be genuinely attracted to me.

:cryfeels:

Getting bleached is the ultimate dream for a lot of asian families. Tokyo has a lot of hapas and they are all exclusively looking for whites to get bleached even more

Getting bleached is the ultimate dream for a lot of asian families. Tokyo has a lot of hapas and they are all exclusively looking for whites to get bleached even more

That might work better for East Asian Hapas than South East Asian Hapas like myself. I am filipino. Nobody likes filipinos. We are the niggers of Asians. I did not inherit my dad's caucasian skintone either. Most people mistake me for hispanic.

Attachments

• 1916648_1365190303032_4654055_n_LI (2).jpg
    1916648_1365190303032_4654055_n_LI (2).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 75
That might work better for East Asian Hapas than South East Asian Hapas like myself. I am filipino. Nobody likes filipinos. We are the niggers of Asians. I did not inherit my dad's caucasian skintone either. Most people mistake me for hispanic.

yeah East asians consider SEA to be filthy animals unfortunately

best to just latinomaxxx

Rejoice. You have been granted the special privilege to share a common heritage source with our lord and saviour. You are the chosen race. You know what must be done.

Rejoice. You have been granted the special privilege to share a common heritage source with our lord and saviour. You are the chosen race. You know what must be done.

:worryfeels:

Hapa girls are set for life.
Hapa males are mostly doomed.
They got the abortion laws wrong in China, they should have aborted the Ricecels (it was over for them before it even began anyway) and then made a killing shipping the noodles to the West to feed the incel market

Hapa men are hERoes CHOsen by god himself.

It's ovER for you. But at least, you can CHOose a bettER way to deal with that.

Hapas and white people are worshipped in filipines.

Elliot Rodger was a hapa

Race mixing is a crime against humanity.

i would SEAmaxx if I were you. being hapa really is a plus in asia because it makes you stand out

I miss Elliot Rodger