Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having had literary 0 female validation in 28 years of my life

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Having had literary 0 female validation in 28 years of my life. Really makes me feel some type of way. Let me further specify on what it is that I mean, when I say "makes me feel some type of way".

Makes me feel like I'm not a part of human society, makes me feel like I am "less than" due to being singled out and denied what the overwhelming majority get to enjoy on a daily/weekly basis with out so much as a second thought.
There's roughly an equal distribution of men and women. How on earth can this be happening to me(us)? This makes absolutely no sense(c)e(how do you even spell this word?) What is life? Why are we here? Why is every feminist a fat ugly, brightly colored landwhale? These are some of the questions that occasionally pop into my head.

It's 80+ Fahrenheit outside,there are femoids showing various levels of skin everywhere. I can't take this anymore. I use to think you guys were just being edge lords when you guys said that seeing all these half naked femoids is suifuel, but now I understand why all of the Japanese men become Hikikomori shut ins. Instead of getting some nature hobbies, like hawk training, or botany. Hikkikonoris stay indoors due to the fact that they can't stand seeing what is being denied to then, namely a young fertile femoid. They can't stand the fact that they are being singled out and left out of a crucial human experience, they are in a sense being denied life it self, so they drop out of society.

Why a civil war hasn't broken out... I don't know.

I mean a woman thats 100lbs overweight for her frame and has cropped bull dyke green hair and pigface thinks she's above a well dressed 5ft9 average man thats 5lbs overweight and has a normal face.

How on earth can this be happening to me(us)? This makes absolutely no sense(c)e(how do you even spell this word?) What is life? Why are we here? Why is every feminist a fat ugly, brightly colored landwhale? These are some of the questions that occasionally pop into my head.
damn these same exact questions pop up in in my head all the time too, such fucked up times we are living in, scammed out of enjoying life because of factors out of my control. what a joke...

Should have roped years ago :feelscry:

I mean a woman thats 100lbs overweight for her frame and has cropped bull dyke green hair and pigface thinks she's above a well dressed 5ft9 average man that's 5lbs overweight and has a normal face.

Just have a vagina theory seems legit.

I mean a woman thats 100lbs overweight for her frame and has cropped bull dyke green hair and pigface thinks she's above a well dressed 5ft9 average man thats 5lbs overweight and has a normal face.
Unfortunately bluepill is very strong out there, but a massive wake-up is still possible. I mean, first or later millions of men will realize that they're at the very bottom of the relationship system while foids and Chads rule above all.

Unfortunately bluepill is very strong out there, but a massive wake-up is still possible. I mean, first or later millions of men will realize that they're at the very bottom of the relationship system while foids and Chads rule above all.
neets in japan realized that and only isolated themselves further they didnt fight back or anything i fear its future of the west too no matter what % inceldom will hit

neets in japan realized that and only isolated themselves further they didnt fight back or anything i fear its future of the west too no matter what % inceldom will hit
Well, Eastern Asians have less testosterone than Europeans, maybe we will react differently when situation for bottom 80% of men will get worse (and it will due to (((feminism))), massive immigration of men in our countries and all this LGBTQWERTY crap)

Well, Eastern Asians have less testosterone than Europeans, maybe we will react differently when situation for bottom 80% of men will get worse (and it will due to (((feminism))), massive immigration of men in our countries and all this LGBTQWERTY crap)
Yeah man i used to think about T factor a lot too. But honestly european males are so cucked and weak atm im not even sure anymore tbh. The orbiting and whitekngihting is happening in insane amounts. I still have some hope they can wake up through some miracle though.

I totally agree, I've always been saying this. No incel rebellion will ever occur. Even if the celibacy rate for men reaches ~50%, the problem will not be taken seriously by anyone. Non-Chad males are expendable and are becoming increasingly worthless as technology progresses.

this time of year really gets to me I really hate Spring + summer. I wish it was cold year round so these skanks will be forced to cover up

Yeah man i used to think about T factor a lot too. But honestly european males are so cucked and weak atm im not even sure anymore tbh. The orbiting and whitekngihting is happening in insane amounts. I still have some hope they can wake up through some miracle though.
I hope so too :feelscry:

Society can't possibly support a population of 40-50% of unwanted men. Rebellion will happen.

Female standards are getting higher which dossn’t help.

Society can't possibly support a population of 40-50% of unwanted men. Rebellion will happen.
The lack of relationships for populations of young men with nothing to lose will make them much more volatile tbh.

The lack of relationships for populations of young men with nothing to lose will make them much more volatile tbh.
A lot more men will go ER in the future, but the mainstream will only ever ask "what's wrong with these pathetic, toxic males?" instead of addressing the root cause

Have never had a female friend, never been liked by one, never been complimented by one. Im KHHV as well

Having had literary 0 female validation in 28 years of my life. Really makes me feel some type of way. Let me further specify on what it is that I mean, when I say "makes me feel some type of way".

Makes me feel like I'm not a part of human society, makes me feel like I am "less than" due to being singled out and denied what the overwhelming majority get to enjoy on a daily/weekly basis with out so much as a second thought.
There's roughly an equal distribution of men and women. How on earth can this be happening to me(us)? This makes absolutely no sense(c)e(how do you even spell this word?) What is life? Why are we here? Why is every feminist a fat ugly, brightly colored landwhale? These are some of the questions that occasionally pop into my head.

It's 80+ Fahrenheit outside,there are femoids showing various levels of skin everywhere. I can't take this anymore. I use to think you guys were just being edge lords when you guys said that seeing all these half naked femoids is suifuel, but now I understand why all of the Japanese men become Hikikomori shut ins. Instead of getting some nature hobbies, like hawk training, or botany. Hikkikonoris stay indoors due to the fact that they can't stand seeing what is being denied to then, namely a young fertile femoid. They can't stand the fact that they are being singled out and left out of a crucial human experience, they are in a sense being denied life it self, so they drop out of society.
That's why I'm LDARing in peace, away from scantily dressed roasties that I'll never be able to touch

Something is going too happen, us low tear men are going too hit back. Remember life suck then you die

I feel you broh :cryfeels:, but the worst part is not just us that we considered ourselves less than human for not experienced that, the most ironically thing is that the people out there denies us the most basic human contact with the opposite sex and then they proceed to ostracize us and mock us for never having received any female validation, it's the most cruel joke that exists

We ARE pretty much "less than" in womens eyes