Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having friends is the number 1 step to escaping inceldom.

I've said it before, if you have real friendship then you're truly blessed. I'm just as jealous of such people as those who have loving partners.

Go fuck yourself, @VST , you utter dipshit! Thousands of incels have active social lives but CANNOT GET LAID BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING UGLY! ONE ANECDOTE DOES NOT PROVE SHIT!!!

YOU ARE A NON-VIRGIN NORMIE WHO IS LYING STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS FUCKING TEETH!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO IMITATE GENUINE TRUECELS LIKE ME?!!!
:feelswow::woke::woke:

I've had plenty of friends and had a pretty big social circle when I was younger. Still KHV.

Most incels I've known in real life were social and had friends. Social circle game does not work for sub4 men. In mixed gendered groups, the girls will, at best, completely ignore the ugly men and often times they will actively try to push them out of the group. Happened to me and other ugly men I've known. Out of all of the girls I was in the same group as, maybe TWO actually treated me like a human being. (I asked both out and they both rejected me though.) The rest either completely ignored me or were actively hostile towards me. It was especially funny when I was a part of a group much longer than the girl who was trying to push me out.

Also, this thread is a perfect example of a black coated blue pill I have been warning people on here about.

https://incels.is/threads/beware-of-the-black-coated-blue-pill.66974/

Last edited:
I've had plenty of friends and had a pretty big social circle when I was younger. Still KHV.

Most incels I've known in real life were social and had friends. Social circle game does not work for sub4 men. In mixed gendered groups, the girls will, at best, completely ignore the ugly men and often times they will actively try to push them out of the group. Happened to me and other ugly men I've known. Out of all of the girls I was in the same group as, maybe TWO actually treated me like a human being. (I asked both out and they both rejected me though.) The rest either completely ignored me or were actively hostile towards me. It was especially funny when I was a part of a group much longer than the girl who was trying to push me out.

Also, this thread is a perfect example of a black coated blue pill I have been warning people on here about.

What a nightmare. What shit did they say to try and push you out the group?

this is bullying too. when the bully is popular enough the others will join and then you are alone.

A social circle is vital to meeting females and establishing a connection with them.
To meet women you need to have an existing social circle, most normies establish their social circle in their childhood/teen years where they make friends in situations that they are forced to participate in(school, extra curricular activities, clubs etc.) This is why it is increasingly difficult to make friends as you age as people aren't forced to do anything, and making friends at work usually doesn't extend to being anything more than acquaintances outside of work. Normies meet "new people" through expanding their existing social circle, they rarely (if ever) meet new people on their own.

This leaves incels in a catch-22 situation, unable to make new friends due to their lack of friends.

INB4 "muh tinder" The tinder/online dating game only works for 8+ males, with most normie men getting gfs from their social circle.

And how this will work as Aspie?

What a nightmare. What shit did they say to try and push you out the group?

It ranged from passive-aggressive commnents to my face, to telling others behind my back they thought I was "creepy" to telling everyone else in the group not to invite me to things or even tell me about them. Someone from the group would usually end up telling me. Multiple times I told other guys in the group to ask the girl who hated me, why she did, and they never gave them any clear answer. Just vague shit like "creepy" "bad vibes" "bad feeling" etc. They never said anything specific that I did or said that made them hate me because they only hated me for being a sub4 male they had to be around but didn't want to sound shallow.

That brings me to a point I've made before, but if you're sub4 and extrovered/confident, women will hate you MORE. Women don't want you in their circle. They don't want to be around sub4 men in any context. They want to deal with sub4 men as little as possible, ideally not at all. If you're sub4, women WANT you to stay in your basement (or dead). As a sub4 male, the more you are around a girl, the more she will resent you.

ugly with confidence is called arrogant.

ugly with confidence is called arrogant.
Hate to plug my own thread, but I made a whole list on this;

https://incels.is/threads/the-anatomy-of-human-perception.69128/
It ranged from passive-aggressive commnents to my face, to telling others behind my back they thought I was "creepy" to telling everyone else in the group not to invite me to things or even tell me about them. Someone from the group would usually end up telling me. Multiple times I told other guys in the group to ask the girl who hated me, why she did, and they never gave them any clear answer. Just vague shit like "creepy" "bad vibes" "bad feeling" etc. They never said anything specific that I did or said that made them hate me because they only hated me for being a sub4 male they had to be around but didn't want to sound shallow.

That brings me to a point I've made before, but if you're sub4 and extrovered/confident, women will hate you MORE. Women don't want you in their circle. They don't want to be around sub4 men in any context. They want to deal with sub4 men as little as possible, ideally not at all. If you're sub4, women WANT you to stay in your basement (or dead). As a sub4 male, the more you are around a girl, the more she will resent you.
Fucksake, and were you kind of the extroverted type that they found annoying, or where you just quietly handling your own business?

Fucksake, and were you kind of the extroverted type that they found annoying, or where you just quietly handling your own business?

Extroverted + sub4 male = automatically annoying to women no matter what

My friends are the olny things that keep me from searing depression.

Nonsense, i have tons of friends, female friends too, doesn't help

No. Having looks is. With looks anyone will escape eventually.

being GL helps you get a social circle

Wrong.

If you have friends there will be big competition among the males for the females of the group. Do you think they would offer you a foid or something?lmao

OP isn't sub4 male, that's the problem.

Wrong.

If you have friends there will be big competition among the males for the females of the group. Do you think they would offer you a foid or something?lmao
What if there are more females than males in the group?

What if there are more females than males in the group?

they will all want the one and only best looking guy out of all guys. Remember 80/20 rule. The only way to succeed is to eliminate the competition or have no competition in the first place. Avoid males and try to get into female groups.

average to ugly guys gets gfs from having social circles and friends.

its the way it is. "all sub-8 men are incel" is cope for the biggest loser pissing contest.

being average/below average is only a death sentence if you're 1.)butt fucking ugly, 2.) a mentalcel/weirdo.

"looks are everything" is cope. "chad can rape girls and get away with it" is cope
Yes how the fuck are foids gonna care about your race or looks when you have never known and never will know any foids?
It pretty much guarantees you one
Not if youre a low IQ annoying autist like myself.

I FUCKING HATE YOU LOOKSHITTERS. WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU SEE FUCKING REALITY?????? EVEN IF I WAS GOOD LOOKING THERE ARE FUCKING 10000S OF FUCKING NT CHADLITES THAT FOIDS CAN MEET OR HAVE MET. WHY WOULD THEY CARE ABOUT A WHITE 5/10 AUTIST LIKE MYSELF IF MY AREA IS 70%NT CHADS?

Last edited: