Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having Friends Is A Waste Of Time

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Self-banned
-
I don't understand how anyone can have friends nowadays, so many annoying people its insane. Everytime I had a friend they were a narcissist that always talks about themselves, or they would rarely talk to me and forget about me in a few months just to talk to their cooler friends and I always seem to attract others with autism for some reason.

You have to either have a tight social circle right from the start who didn't start mistreating or outright abandon you once you became a fully-fledged subhuman and lookism became much more intense as a teenager, befriend fellow subhumans, or get lucky and find normies who will both be your friends and aren't opportunistic narcissists who will use you to make themselves look better. :feelsjuice:

Friends will always betray you in the end. They just want to use you for social status maxxing or for monetary reasons. Get a dog if you want real companionship.

finding real friends after HS is almost impossible

I don't understand how anyone can have friends nowadays, so many annoying people its insane. Everytime I had a friend they were a narcissist that always talks about themselves, or they would rarely talk to me and forget about me in a few months just to talk to their cooler friends and I always seem to attract others with autism for some reason.
Ok GrAY

Unless you guys shared your childhoods together, the bond will never be strong enough to be permanent friends. It will always end eventually.

WoW Npcs are my best friends

At my age, 31, I understand why people don’t want to hangout with me.

Ngl - I have become that guy in his 30’s who is down to buy alcohol for younger people as long as they “supply the *foids” in Minecraft.

'Friends are really your secret enemies, with identities to hide they true colors."
Eminem

In all seriousness though. Very few people can be considered a true friend that is genuinely happy to see you succeed. Most the time it's out of convenience and circumstance why they even hangout with you. What is even worse is most people are just trying to mog each other in someway or another.

Last edited:
At my age, 31, I understand why people don’t want to hangout with me.

Ngl - I have become that guy in his 30’s who is down to buy alcohol for younger people as long as they “supply the *foids” in Minecraft.
Fakecel!

Friends will always betray you in the end. They just want to use you for social status maxxing or for monetary reasons. Get a dog if you want real companionship.
owning a dog is a fakecel trait tbh

Most so called "friendships" are based on getting something out of the other to climb the social ladder, it´s not born out of a necessity to empathize or having common understanding.

Just enough ones to stay sane

As an incel when normies befriend you its just to make themselves look better in the eyes of foids and other normies, they really don’t give a fuck about you and probably talk shit behind your back.