Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having “””friends””” as an incel is cucked if they aren’t aspie

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate having so called “””friends”””” I’ve been belittled for every small thing and stuff that isn’t true and it angers me. There’s one in particular the one who’s with my oneitis specifically. He banters with me only because he sees me as a subhuman and just mocks me for it. A friend who I literally taught to socialize and formed most of his personality is always backing him up and messing with me too.

I highly doubt it’s just muhhh banter btw there’s a reason Ive never brought up my dead dad around any peers. I know I would be ridiculously bullied and mocked for it, but I would have to take physical action if that happen. However I know no matter what I would lose but at that point I couldn’t let fuckers walk all over me to that level.

Being a loner is far better than being a punching bag don’t delude yourselves. If I could kill these people I would but slowly so I could watch them suffer. I don’t mean to sound like a cringy edgelord or some stupid ass shit like that but cmon any fucking normal person who’s dealt with this understands my feelings. Everyday I want to beat the fuck out of them for saying all this about me. But the truth is true I am ugly I am low iq i am weak and I am a loser. As much as I hate what they have to say it is 100% true and every insult they use against me is valid. I can’t say shit back because the people who treat me like this whether it’s in work or school mog me in every capacity.

They all get good grades, they all have good social lives, athletic, strong and actually talk to women. Women go for guys who bully autists because that’s how life is autists are a evolutionary mistake. I hate my life on top of being a genetic failure + having a shitty tragic life I have to be reminded of it everyday. There’s no reason I should be forced to continue living this awful life because it doesn’t get better.

moggs me for having someone you can call friend.

I mean, I have acquaintances, but I highly doubt they'll refer to me as a friend.

it's over

moggs me for having someone you can call friend.

I mean, I have acquaintances, but I highly doubt they'll refer to me as a friend.

it's over
Nah only a few of these guys are my friends and I have a bunch of acquaintances. However a couple of these friends use me as their punching bag and I’m sick of them. God it used to be far worse prior to this in fact.

Nah only a few of these guys are my friends and I have a bunch of acquaintances. However a couple of these friends use me as their punching bag and I’m sick of them. God it used to be far worse prior to this in fact.
Why do you consider them friends then, OP?

it's over

just hope euthanisation is legal or will be legalized in your country. fate at it again

Or otherwise non-NT, like having a Personality Disorder, yes. I'm lucky I clicked with a normie with a PD, we recently rekindled our friendship and he's a real human being and a real hero (jk).

But yeah, I could never mesh with normies proper, it's either they put you down brutally or they try to prop you up so poorly you end up even more depressed e.g. "It doesn't matter that you're aspie that doesn't stop you from eventually getting a girlfriend". This was a workmate at a bottom tier job and I fucking loathed that lifestyle that I let myself go so low in constant mental torture and physical toil needed, I felt fucking relieved when I was let go after 6 weeks only just fucking cage and I had to put up with his normie bs. Rant stop.

I hate having so called “””friends”””” I’ve been belittled for every small thing and stuff that isn’t true and it angers me. There’s one in particular the one who’s with my oneitis specifically. He banters with me only because he sees me as a subhuman and just mocks me for it. A friend who I literally taught to socialize and formed most of his personality is always backing him up and messing with me too.

I highly doubt it’s just muhhh banter btw there’s a reason Ive never brought up my dead dad around any peers. I know I would be ridiculously bullied and mocked for it, but I would have to take physical action if that happen. However I know no matter what I would lose but at that point I couldn’t let fuckers walk all over me to that level.

Being a loner is far better than being a punching bag don’t delude yourselves. If I could kill these people I would but slowly so I could watch them suffer. I don’t mean to sound like a cringy edgelord or some stupid ass shit like that but cmon any fucking normal person who’s dealt with this understands my feelings. Everyday I want to beat the fuck out of them for saying all this about me. But the truth is true I am ugly I am low iq i am weak and I am a loser. As much as I hate what they have to say it is 100% true and every insult they use against me is valid. I can’t say shit back because the people who treat me like this whether it’s in work or school mog me in every capacity.

They all get good grades, they all have good social lives, athletic, strong and actually talk to women. Women go for guys who bully autists because that’s how life is autists are a evolutionary mistake. I hate my life on top of being a genetic failure + having a shitty tragic life I have to be reminded of it everyday. There’s no reason I should be forced to continue living this awful life because it doesn’t get better.
You should curse your fake friends

true, but being a loner sucks because you are forced to interact with people
you likely know the feeling of having to do groupwork in class or PE, and you not finding anyone (fakecel if you didn't experience this btw)

so if you have "friends" you're at least not fucked in your daily life

I can't even make friends with other aspies, so I guess I'm uncuckable.

you likely know the feeling of having to do groupwork in class or PE, and you not finding anyone (fakecel if you didn't experience this btw)
I experienced this to the point of teachers forcing other students to accept me in their groups. Later on, though, my teachers didn't even bother to try, and I had to do everything alone.

Why do you consider them friends then, OP?

it's over
I barely do.
Or otherwise non-NT, like having a Personality Disorder, yes. I'm lucky I clicked with a normie with a PD, we recently rekindled our friendship and he's a real human being and a real hero (jk).

But yeah, I could never mesh with normies proper, it's either they put you down brutally or they try to prop you up so poorly you end up even more depressed e.g. "It doesn't matter that you're aspie that doesn't stop you from eventually getting a girlfriend". This was a workmate at a bottom tier job and I fucking loathed that lifestyle that I let myself go so low in constant mental torture and physical toil needed, I felt fucking relieved when I was let go after 6 weeks only just fucking cage and I had to put up with his normie bs. Rant stop.
Real. I heard the workforce at times treats aspies like shit
You should curse your fake friends
I want to bro. I also want to curse some faggots I dealt with online. Do you know how to curse someone?

Dude just advocatedoogy max and push carts .No one will bother you. I just hate seeing truespergers going after these social setting and getting hurt over and over again.

true, but being a loner sucks because you are forced to interact with people

so if you have "friends" you're at least not fucked in your daily life
Yea I’ve experienced that a few times in classes I didn’t have close friends in

Yea I’ve experienced that a few times in classes I didn’t have close friends in
I experienced it regulary from grade 5-10, and sometimes afterwards too

In grade 5-7 I had 0 friends

Friendship is nothing but an illusion anyway.

Relatable except the whole friend thing. They outright hate me.

Do you have aspie friends? It sounds like you don't really get much support from your NT "friends" which must be really difficult especially with what you mentioned you've been through. The loss of a family member is something extremely sensitive and I see why you wouldn't bring it up with them.

I also hate muh banter. And how I end up being on the ass end of it every time. I also have mostly not been in contact with normie friends, especially these last few months I think I've been out of contact with the last of them. They're just incredibly toxic. Given their social skills they have to realize how much it hurts to joke about sensitive topics or to belittle us, but they do it anyway. You said one of your friends was with your oneitis, reminded me of how a friend in high school immediately made great friends with my oneitis after being rejected by her so I had to be around her all the time and also watch her relate with him in a way I couldn't relate to her, not being NT myself.

I hope you can find better friends and if anything I hope this forum has provided some support to you

Do you have aspie friends? It sounds like you don't really get much support from your NT "friends" which must be really difficult especially with what you mentioned you've been through. The loss of a family member is something extremely sensitive and I see why you wouldn't bring it up with them.

I also hate muh banter. And how I end up being on the ass end of it every time. I also have mostly not been in contact with normie friends, especially these last few months I think I've been out of contact with the last of them. They're just incredibly toxic. Given their social skills they have to realize how much it hurts to joke about sensitive topics or to belittle us, but they do it anyway. You said one of your friends was with your oneitis, reminded me of how a friend in high school immediately made great friends with my oneitis after being rejected by her so I had to be around her all the time and also watch her relate with him in a way I couldn't relate to her, not being NT myself.

I hope you can find better friends and if anything I hope this forum has provided some support to you
Thank you bro and yes I have 1 aspie friend who I actually like. He’s chill and doesn’t take things too far the others do. But yea I graduate soon and I will be glad to abandon them after, they never treat me with respect. I do wish I was put in special Ed or similar of that sort because it would’ve been far better if I was in special Ed rather than a selective academic public school.

Sounds like these are truly awful friends. I try to find others because a life without friends and romantic partner is even worse. Just keep in mind that as an incel you will need to swallow some light disrespect from your friend. But this is where you draw the line. Your friend now is with the girl you like and they disrespect you daily.

To end it don't say things like "I'm ending this friendship.". Simply stop starting interactions with them, talk only with them when talked to, respond with sort replies, start avoiding them and fading away.

I want blackpilled friends...

Sounds like these are truly awful friends. I try to find others because a life without friends and romantic partner is even worse. Just keep in mind that as an incel you will need to swallow some light disrespect from your friend. But this is where you draw the line. Your friend now is with the girl you like and they disrespect you daily.

To end it don't say things like "I'm ending this friendship.". Simply stop starting interactions with them, talk only with them when talked to, respond with sort replies, start avoiding them and fading away.
I want to go ER and kill these motherfuckers any other sane person would. The only reason I don’t is because I’m a ridiculously anorexic autistic fucking pussy. I know no matter what I do I’ll always take it because at the end of the day what the fuck am I doing to do?

Even having an emotional outburst against them is stupid because I’m too high inhib. I wish I was like other autists who are easily able to get anger and regularly express it.

I want blackpilled friends...

fuck that ID rather just LDAR, neet at home with no friends on my phone all day until I fucking die. I’m bad at everything and have no future

finding aspies as friends is like finding gold

everyone else is just mud in the river