Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having female friends

Z

z2020

Officer
★★★★★
Am I the only one that notices this? I've never really seen a case where a somewhat attractive girl has a genuine friendship with an unattractive guy.

It's kinda sad how social pressure makes people feel subconscious even in regards to the friends they choose to have.

In the video below even if this girl had an ugly guy friend, it's depressing to know she'd never introduce him in her channel. Video is suicidefuel and the comments even more so. You've been warned.

Attractive people always hang out with attractive people. That's how it was in my high school. "popular" kids are the genetically superior.

That's ridiculous, I am proof of the fact that unattractive guys can have attractive girls as genuine friends. Well, this was in high school though, but you get the idea.

you can't be friends with females

That's ridiculous, I am proof of the fact that unattractive guys can have attractive girls as genuine friends. Well, this was in high school though, but you get the idea.
I agree.

Really? Maybe you're not as unattractive as you think.

Why do you believe you could make friends with attractive girls in high school but not now?

Fakecel gtfo. The only women who talked to me were fat Beckies, and even they disrespected me.

I also have some staceys who i interact on facebook.

Good to meet somebody else who's hideous but at least was social.

Really? Maybe you're not as unattractive as you think.

Why do you believe you could make friends with attractive girls in high school but not now?
I really am as unattractive as I think I am, nobody was ever attracted to me, plus I have a facial deformity. Oh don't get me wrong, I could still make friends with attractive girls but I haven't gone to college. Well, technically, I have, but I dropped out 4 times, but I did befriend the attractive girls while I was there.

Fakecel gtfo. The only women who talked to me were fat Beckies, and even they disrespected me.

I just have social skills, man, but it's meaningless, you don't get anything out of it; nobody ever thinks you're more than "just that one guy."

I really am as unattractive as I think I am, nobody was ever attracted to me, plus I have a facial deformity. Oh don't get me wrong, I could still make friends with attractive girls but I haven't gone to college. Well, technically, I have, but I dropped out 4 times, but I did befriend the attractive girls while I was there.

Something honestly doesn't add up here. This isn't about just being 'social' here.

I really hope you're not mistaking "acquaintance" to an actual friend here. If you are genuinely unattractive and were able to make true friendships with women, then you must be something special. Charisma or amazing social skills, whatever it is you have I wish I had it too.

Something honestly doesn't add up here. This isn't about just being 'social' here.

I really hope you're not mistaking "acquaintance" to an actual friend here. If you are genuinely unattractive and were able to make true friendships with women, then you must be something special. Charisma or amazing social skills, whatever it is you have I wish I had it too.
The few weeks I spent in college, I was more closed off, which I did on purpose. I remember a Stacy-lite classmate saying "You don't say much, but when you do, you say the funniest things." So because of the short amount of time, I wasn't able to build up a genuine friendship, but I was definitely welcomed as an acquintance in the very least in college. But in high school, yeah, the girls were genuine friends, they would invite me to their birthday parties which were just house parties basically. I've had a social upbringing so that really helped, otherwise I'd be insanely screwed.

You're viewed as a sexual non-being, it's easy to make friends with women.

You're viewed as a sexual non-being, it's easy to make friends with women.
This, what possible benefit could I get from being friends with women, lol at being a beta handbag accessory

The video is such cancer garbage

Am I the only one that notices this? I've never really seen a case where a somewhat attractive girl has a genuine friendship with an unattractive guy.

It's kinda sad how social pressure makes people feel subconscious even in regards to the friends they choose to have.

In the video below even if this girl had an ugly guy friend, it's depressing to know she'd never introduce him in her channel. Video is suicidefuel and the comments even more so. You've been warned.

I think females are cunts if they are not friends with me

Exactly. It was never meant to be. It is only a recent phenomenon (or should I say cancer?) in which opposite sex are "friends". Besides, it's always one-sided as in, the man, once again, has to treat the woman like royalty: paying for everything, making the decisions, being there for emotional support, etc. despite the fact that you as the man get nothing in return. That's called being a: Slimy little cuckling bitch.

I see beta or effeminate men befriending women.

Exactly. It was never meant to be. It is only a recent phenomenon (or should I say cancer?) in which opposite sex are "friends". Besides, it's always one-sided as in, the man, once again, has to treat the woman like royalty: paying for everything, making the decisions, being there for emotional support, etc. despite the fact that you as the man get nothing in return. That's called being a: Slimy little cuckling bitch.
I KNOW RIGHT fucking woman are so overly emotional like the why they treat you like shit until they want something

says the Asian slayer himself

High school love and validation is the thing we ALL missed out on and can never get back. It's essentially the thing that binds this forum together, even more than virginity.

Hearing some guy talk about his house parties with high school chicks...that norman needs to fuck off.

WHO THINKS MY SISTER IS HOT , EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS BUT I DONT SEE IT

Attachments

• sister.jpg
    sister.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 77
A male and a female can't be friends, it's biologically and psycho-physiologically impossible.

I hate this normie shit about girls being "clingy".

What the fuck do they want? Their girl to be distant and cuck them? They want "space" so they can cheat? Gfs are supposed to be possible life partners. I want them to cling to me 24/7 so we can decide if we're life partners or not.

High school love and validation is the thing we ALL missed out on and can never get back. It's essentially the thing that binds this forum together, even more than virginity.

Hearing some guy talk about his house parties with high school chicks...that norman needs to fuck off.
Yes I'm sure when you were pounding those jbs you were thinking about your teenage love.
giphy.gif

Yes I'm sure when you were pounding those jbs you were thinking about your teenage love.

I never got any teen (or college) love and I'll be bitter to the end of my life about it. Just like you. Just like everyone here who suffered the pain of inceldom.

Essentially you can't have people posting who have never known our troubles IMO. That's why Vitriol got banned. Anyone getting invites to house parties at high school is not ugly and is obviously a massive volcel if they're even still a virgin.

I've never been friends with a female.

This, I tried to once, soon became my oneitis despite having very little in common, after becoming blackpilled, I ghost her

Idk if I agree with this... I'm an ugly trash but I do have some attractive girls as my friends at school... it's probably rare, but definitely not impossible

Being friends with women is a waste of time.

Attractive people always hang out with attractive people. That's how it was in my high school. "popular" kids are the genetically superior.
Yep, ugly kids hang out with ugly kids as well. Then there's me.

If you're not fucking her you're her girlfriend (aka beta provider to fall on)

A male and a female can't be friends, it's biologically and psycho-physiologically impossible.
Not really. It's possible. You just have to be not attracted to them even if they're good looking.

WHO THINKS MY SISTER IS HOT , EVERYONE SAYS SHE IS BUT I DONT SEE IT
It's because she's your sister, that's biasing your judgement of her physical looks

well I don't have any friends, male or female, so fuck it I guess