Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having dreams about the things missing in your life

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
My life is lacking socially in general. But I fairly often have dreams about fun social things.

Last night I dreamt I was at some school festival thing. I was still an adult but... hm. It was cool to actually be around people.

I find I enjoy these dreams but then afterwards I feel worse because it highlights what I don't have. I'd love to be able to go somewhere and actually have people around and meet people, especially fun people. Younger people I tend to find are more fun.

Hm, this thread is now sounding a bit sad and also low energy so I'm sorry about that! I actually just woke up like 10 minutes ago or so and so I'm still half asleep! No wonder I remember the dream so vividly I guess ^^

Just thought this might make an interesting topic. I feel like I might have brought it up before but I think this is the first thread I've made about it!

Same. I dream about getting my first kiss, experiencing teen love, hanging out with friends etc. I've missed out on a lot of things

Wow I actually barely remember writing this, haha

It was quite a nice dream. Just very lively and social, like my life used to be quite a while ago now.

@AverageBloke They feel weird don't they dreams like this... they're kind of nice but then you feel bad that it wasn't real and you don't really know how to make it real.

Brutal. For this reason all of you should moneymax, retenoidmax and colagenmax in their 20s to enjoy 30s as teenager with a young foid.

To expand a bit on this now I'm awake... yeah my social life has been really quiet in my 30s.

During my childhood and teens I had a great social life and in my 20s I used to hang out with old friends, their friends, and also with students.

In my 30s though it seems weird to just hang with students and I find that the majority of adults here in Britain I don't really get along with, so I hide a lot.

I do want to try and get out there more though SOMEHOW. It's just so much harder than it used to be, is all.

@Don Vito lol I guess. Money DEFINITELY helps. Looking young... I think it helps to some degree although some women like older looking guys.