Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Having daughters is good for society.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
Title. One of the main reasons of inceldom is the lack of suitable-age females. Yes, there are more women than men on average, but the opposite is true in younger demographics. I bet at least 50-60% of this forum would ascend if there were 2-3 females for every male. I see some users here state that having a daughter is cucked, but I disagree. If everyone thought like you, this world will be even more disastrous for us incels than it is now. Females would be even more hypergamous. Yes, you are raising a hole for another man, but another will likely return the favor for your son. The more women, the better. Male surplus will result in war and starvation, female surplus will result in peace and prosperity.

wouldn't even be able to have any kids anyway.
You forgot where we at?

> 2-3 females for every male

Long as you're okay with guys having to marry more than one woman, I can sign on to this plan yea

As long as theirs room in the basement I guess it's ok

im not raising a toilet. If i find out its girl im leaving or were getting an abortion.

Imagine if we can just own women like property

Just raise a daughter in order to help other men ascend with her, totally not cucked, bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:yes:

The demographicspill is ragefuel. Almost always I see a baby it's a boy, it's only getting worse. Blackpill is becoming more common but it's only going to make hypergamy worse as many try to seriously looksfag. The future is polygamy and incels being outlawed from venting about their problems.

Just raise a daughter in order to help other men ascend with her, totally not cucked, bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
How can you expect others to raise a woman for you, while not contributing yourself? That's like going to a party without contributing any food.

wouldn't even be able to have any kids anyway.
You forgot where we at?
If we somehow convinced normies to have more daughters, surely our situation wouldn't be as bad as it is now? Like I said, male surplus is one of the key contributing factors to inceldom.

> 2-3 females for every male

Long as you're okay with guys having to marry more than one woman, I can sign on to this plan yea
One man can easily impregnate a thousand women, but the reverse cannot happen. Especially with hypergamy.

im not raising a toilet. If i find out its girl im leaving or were getting an abortion.
If every man thought like you, surely our situation will be even worse than it is now? Don't you realize that one of the biggest reasons for curry and ricecel inceldom is their paternal preference?

:yes:

The demographicspill is ragefuel. Almost always I see a baby it's a boy, it's only getting worse. Blackpill is becoming more common but it's only going to make hypergamy worse as many try to seriously looksfag. The future is polygamy and incels being outlawed from venting about their problems.