Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill having dark circles under the eyes produces the worst halo effect

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
people always ask if i'm sad or angry even though i have a common expression on my face, no matter what i do i look like i'm sick or tired, it's not a healthy look anyway, with my crazy look just dark triadmaxx and evil laughter.

people always ask if i'm sad or angry even though i have a common expression on my face, no matter what i do i look like i'm sick or tired, it's not a healthy look anyway, with my crazy look just dark triadmaxx and evil laughter.
The exact same bro. People always ask me if I'm sick or tired while I'm just minding my own business. I hate ppl.

it makes you look low energy

i have them nearly every day

It doesn’t make me look sad or angry but just permanently tired even when I’m full of energy

People often ask me if I am sick out of the blue :dafuckfeels::feelsbadman:

Pale skin and dark bags under the eyes are not a good combination, it makes me look visibly unhealthy. Unfortunately I have sleep apnoea so getting a proper night's sleep is hard. No matter how long I sleep for I always look tired. Maybe dark eyes and pale skin signal to people that you are unhealthy and so they subconsciously avoid you? That's just a personal theory anyway.

Same. Its over.

I have them and no undereye support the front of my cheekbones are completely flat.

I have these too. Really permanent no matter how much rest I get. I look back at old photos and I even had that when I was 17 so I dont think its ageing caused but they do get worse with aging. I am considering fillers for them, but this can migrate and make you blind. I cant afford implants. Did anyone try filler? I tried using concealer but mine are too much and didnt work rly.

I've had them since I started elementary school up till now.