Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having children is selfish

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
People are better of non existing in the first place, they won't experience any pain at all in the eternal void.

People have kids for only selfish reasons, legacy, protection, welfare, boredom or someone to provide for them as they age.

If I ever ascended I wouldn't want to create another poor soul in this world, as much as it would be painful to let go of the biggest biological urge in humanity.

Yea pretty much

If you do have kids, make sure it's daughters as they'll be pampered by soyciety, but otherwise yeah I powerfully agree, it's better to not have children, boys especially.

If I ever ascended I would spawn an army of children for all of the reasons you listed above. Besides, a blackpilled father is the best thing ever. I’d have my sons on supplements and meeting from birth. They’d be blackpilled slayers.

Indeed. Antinatalism is a sound philosophy.

if ur ugly it is even more selfish tbh

I dont want to have