Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having autism is a death sentence if you’re sub8

His opinion on the dickpill?
"it doesnt matter since u dont use it :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
doesnt realize the same applies to height. if we have rotting tall virgins, how are they using their height?

fucking hypocrites like him piss me off. only cares about his own flaws.

"it doesnt matter since u dont use it :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
doesnt realize the same applies to height. if we have rotting tall virgins, how are they using their height?

fucking hypocrites like him piss me off. only cares about his own flaws.
What are his flaws?

Yes, socially, you are fucked beyond belief if you are not a non-NT and especially if you are an aspie/autismo.

Yes, socially, you are fucked beyond belief if you are not a non-NT and especially if you are an aspie/autismo.
And this makes aspies incel

And this makes aspies incel
Maybe 6-7/10, not 8+ ones and 5 and below would be incel in most cases either way so it doesn't matter, but it fuckes them up socially.

Maybe 6-7/10, not 8+ ones and 5 and below would be incel in most cases either way so it doesn't matter, but it fuckes them up socially.
5/10 aren’t incel

They are. Over 50% of couples now are made online. Online = death for 5/10s. And since 5/10s are plenty, yes, they are incel.
Nope. Only 40% are from online dating. And most of that is from dating desktop websites NOT dating apps like tinder. This can also include websites like match.com. Many 5/10 normies have gfs. Literally 50% of men are 5/10 and yet most men are sexually active. Only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins as of 2018. And recent studies show that 66% of college students are sexually active

Counterpoint: I met a 6/10 aspie with a gf.

That’s cherry-picking. It’s like saying you know an ugly guy with a stacy gf
True. I mean I'm an autistic virgin myself. I wanted to play devil's advocate but you destroyed me in a few seconds lmao.

I don’t know any autists with gfs. I’m one of them myself.

True. I mean I'm an autistic virgin myself. I wanted to play devil's advocate but you destroyed me in a few seconds lmao.
Remember cherry-picking isn’t forbidden here

Nope. Only 40% are from online dating. And most of that is from dating desktop websites NOT dating apps like tinder. This can also include websites like match.com. Many 5/10 normies have gfs. Literally 50% of men are 5/10 and yet most men are sexually active. Only 12.5% of 26 year olds are virgins as of 2018. And recent studies show that 66% of college students are sexually active
Cope. Let's start with "Literally 50% of men are 5/10". Not according to foids.
Percepcja szmat jest zjebana 2

On average, actually 7/10 guys are 5/10 to foids. And the real 5/10s are around 3/10. Even the almost perfect bell curve of what men's rating towards women is, 5/10 women are not 50%. Maybe 4,5,6/10s combined are 50%. So clearly you are taking numbers our of your ass.

"and yet most men are sexually active" - a claim that simply cannot be proven or backed up by any evidence. Reports from polls don't count, since men like to lie about their sex lives to make themselves look good and not like losers. Some are in sexless relationships (sexless to them, not their GFs/wifes), get sex maybe 6 times a year and claim they have "sex life" LMFAO. Or have to get cucked and simp hard for one fuck, where literally getting a whore is cheaper and easier to get, so with that logic we should also include those who are having sex with prostitutes? No we should not, and if we don't include those, we should also not include the cucks,simps,betabuxxers etc. which have it harder to get a girl to fuck them vs those who pay hookers. Same goes for "And recent studies show that 66% of college students are sexually active". But even then it shows how bad the numbers are becoming, less men are able to lie even.

"Only 40% are from online dating."
This isn't 2017 anymore.
Internet dating 2

With covid especially, the number has risen expenentially this year but we are talking about 3 years of still steep curve rise. We are talking about 50%+ nowadays for sure and it's a copus maximus to say that anything below 7/10 has chances online nowadays:
20 80 is real

20-80% is a hard blackpill to swallow.

"And most of that is from dating desktop websites NOT dating apps like tinder. "
Gonna need a citation for that one first of all, but seeing how many active users tinder/badoo have nowadays compared to dating websites, it's already clear this is a BS claim 2nd of all. And last but not least, those sites are for holes looking for a "real man" after they rode a cock carouselle for their entire young life and are now "ready to settle", which means they will give their husband sex once a year and demand money from them. Then they will divorce rape them, take even more money via alimony, take the kids away and make the man commit suicide. Again - easier to pay a prostitute.

Cope. Let's start with "Literally 50% of men are 5/10". Not according to foids.
View attachment 330546
On average, actually 7/10 guys are 5/10 to foids. And the real 5/10s are around 3/10. Even the almost perfect bell curve of what men's rating towards women is, 5/10 women are not 50%. Maybe 4,5,6/10s combined are 50%. So clearly you are taking numbers our of your ass.

"and yet most men are sexually active" - a claim that simply cannot be proven or backed up by any evidence. Reports from polls don't count, since men like to lie about their sex lives to make themselves look good and not like losers. Some are in sexless relationships (sexless to them, not their GFs/wifes), get sex maybe 6 times a year and claim they have "sex life" LMFAO. Or have to get cucked and simp hard for one fuck, where literally getting a whore is cheaper and easier to get, so with that logic we should also include those who are having sex with prostitutes? No we should not, and if we don't include those, we should also not include the cucks,simps,betabuxxers etc. which have it harder to get a girl to fuck them vs those who pay hookers. Same goes for "And recent studies show that 66% of college students are sexually active". But even then it shows how bad the numbers are becoming, less men are able to lie even.

"Only 40% are from online dating."
This isn't 2017 anymore.
View attachment 330554
With covid especially, the number has risen expenentially this year but we are talking about 3 years of still steep curve rise. We are talking about 50%+ nowadays for sure and it's a copus maximus to say that anything below 7/10 has chances online nowadays:
View attachment 330555
20-80% is a hard blackpill to swallow.

"And most of that is from dating desktop websites NOT dating apps like tinder. "
Gonna need a citation for that one first of all, but seeing how many active users tinder/badoo have nowadays compared to dating websites, it's already clear this is a BS claim 2nd of all. And last but not least, those sites are for holes looking for a "real man" after they rode a cock carouselle for their entire young life and are now "ready to settle", which means they will give their husband sex once a year and demand money from them. Then they will divorce rape them, take even more money via alimony, take the kids away and make the man commit suicide. Again - easier to pay a prostitute.
First of all, men are NOT lying about their sex lives in surveys. Most people irl never judged me for being a virgin, just because some people might tease you and then instantly move on doesn’t mean you’ll become violently murdered for being a virgin. Second, surveys certainly won’t care if you’re a virgin. If that was the case, then the percent of men who never fucked in year would’ve never increased. Most men ARE sexually active. Deal with it. YOU ARE A MINORITY YOU ARE NOT THE MAJORITY. Also, the data you showed says 39% of relationships are from online and yes I saw with my own eyes that it’s mostly from DESKTOP COMPUTER dating sites NOT apps like tinder.

also, women on dating websites are a lot pickier than irl. If this was how women irl were then 80% of men would be incel which is clearly bs.

First of all, men are NOT lying about their sex lives in surveys. Most people irl never judged me for being a virgin, just because some people might tease you and then instantly move on doesn’t mean you’ll become violently murdered for being a virgin. Second, surveys certainly won’t care if you’re a virgin. If that was the case, then the percent of men who never fucked in year would’ve never increased. Most men ARE sexually active. Deal with it. YOU ARE A MINORITY YOU ARE NOT THE MAJORITY. Also, the data you showed says 39% of relationships are from online and yes I saw with my own eyes that it’s mostly from DESKTOP COMPUTER dating sites NOT apps like tinder.

also, women on dating websites are a lot pickier than irl. If this was how women irl were then 80% of men would be incel which is clearly bs.
"First of all, men are NOT lying about their sex lives in surveys."
Coooooooooope. Those surveys are done in person most of the time and the sex questions are just part of bigger surveys. When it comes to the sex-related part, men stary lying to make themselves look good and not pathetic.

"Most people irl never judged me for being a virgin"
No, you just didn't noticed/didn't want to notice how being a virgin at your age made them start acting differently than before they knew this about you. THIS or/and you don't know how men are actually judged by this trait especially in their adulthood.

"doesn’t mean you’ll become violently murdered for being a virgin"
Nice exaggeration to "PROVE" your point. If it was cool to be a virgin as a male, men wouldn't lie so much about having sex as I proved above that they do. Being an adult male virgin creates negative halo effect around you, whether you see it's results or not. And if you actually, factually never experienced those results, in 99% of cases you would so your example is not an indicator of a trend (or lack thereof in this case).

"Second, surveys certainly won’t care if you’re a virgin. If that was the case, then the percent of men who never fucked in year would’ve never increased"
As I showed above - this IS the case. It's just that with more men becoming virgins, sexless in our society, men tend to find out this about each other and seeing the pattern, thus less men are afraid to tell the truth, especially those who are having zero sex, but the group of "lying ones" is still there so the numbers of sexless men didn't deplete. It's just that more men are open to telling the truth while more men are sexless now and those who are sexless now but wouldn't be 5 years ago are the new liars (the 5s and 6s). These groups are not used to being sexless.

"Most men ARE sexually active. Deal with it."
Again, gonna need citation for this one that is legit but there isn't one. You wanted to admit 50% of men are having sex? Look at that female-male rating chart above. Real male rating should be as male-to-female rating, this is the actual representation of all men as well as women (but hypergamy, of course). The 50% are the ones on the right, for the sake of it, I will imply the few 3s and 4s who are having sex do not exist and the few 7s and 8s that do not, dont exist either cause they even things out. So you have 9-10s on the righ, then 8-9s, then 7-8s and you are already at 40%. THIS is what I'm willing to give, that 40% of men are having pretty regular sex today, the 7s and above. The rest 10% belongs to some lucky 6s and below. And it proves how 5s are fucked since the middle column which represents 4s,5s,6s is the biggest number so obviously, most of it will be 4s and 6s combined, not 5s. 6s are making most of that 10% that we have left, the rest are some lucky 5s. But this is still true only if we accept this very optimistic number of 50%.

"Also, the data you showed says 39% of relationships are from online and yes I saw with my own eyes that it’s mostly from DESKTOP COMPUTER dating sites NOT apps like tinder."
The 39% is from 2017. We have 2020. And covid shit. Dating websites are almost dead and read my post again about what they actually are (fishing for cucked betabuxers part).Even if that would be the case, still, online dating is online dating. Foid doesn't change her personality between okcupid vs tinder. The numbers can't be bigger though for dating sites than for badoo+tinder since the latter DESTROY the former in terms of active users.

" also, women on dating websites are a lot pickier than irl. If this was how women irl were then 80% of men would be incel which is clearly bs "
YES, the numbers ARE coming close to this with the rising popularity of online dating and diminished popularity of other ways to get into relationships. ESPECIALLY with what covid did. Close to 100% of foids even if some of them are open to getting to know men IRL as well, already have tinder installed and Chad's dick at the reach of their hand. More and more will be leaning towards online dating ONLY sooner than later and then the number is indeed going to be at almost 100% of them (90% is a safe bet). Also there is no indicator of this sentence of yours even being the truth. Just because they may be less likely to say no IRL, comes merely from their ability to say no ONLINE. They are more scared IRL and even if they may want to say NO, they may say YES in the heat of the moment. They are scared to get raped/fucked up by the guy IRL, but they are still not interested in him. Then all the unhappy relationships come from this, where the guy is a cuck and a betabuxxing simp and the foid fucks Chad behind his back and may throw her pussy once a year for him. "B-B-BUT HE'S A SEX HAVER!!!! SEE? ONLINE IS DIFFERENT THAN REAL LIFE!!!" :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: AGAIN, easier to pay a prostitute, so those guys who use prostitutes are also not actually incel by this logic. And since anyone can get a prostitute, they are cheap enough, NOBODY IS INCEL and this forum should be closed! This is your logic on bluepills. You are either 7/10+, or you are not in a happy relationship with actual access to sex.

You are a massive bluepilled coper. Don't respond to my post again with the same shit or else you will get blocked. No proofs, no charts, no arguments, just denial of what I'm posting is not going to be tolerated by me, since I destroyed your opinion with actual facts, charts and data. "No, is not" is not a counterargument.

Last edited:
This is so true

I literally have no friends either because of my autism

Im literally just waiting to die alone

I remember my elementary school teacher mentioned to my mom that Im hyper in like 2nd grade

I had no idea what the meant at the time but now i do, my mom shouldve just taken me and bashed my head against the curb until I died, I shouldve been executed right then and there, why she let me live and suffer like this I have no idea
^This.

If you look up the scientific blackpill, it shows that those with autism are much more likely to remain forever virgins and incel and significantly less likely to become parents. If you’re a chad, you don’t need to talk to girls and know how to ask them out. Girls will just walk up to you. If you’re a normie or chadlite, you have to approach girls and talk to them, especially if you’re a normie. Girls don’t like personality other than dark triads, but when you have autism, your social skills are terrible, you don’t know how to communicate and you do creepy things that only are acceptable when done by a chad. Invading someone’s personal space and making weird comments only works out for chads, but those who are sub8 are considered creeps. Autism is a literal death sentence and it is genetic and innate. Those who are autistic are almost always sub8 and the only aspies who will ascend are the chads

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @VirginAutistManlet @AutistCell
so many people on the server claim mentalcels are not real because it can theoretically overcome

@Edmund_Kemper

Do you agree with me and @Ropemaxx and @nihility that big dick is a solution to inceldom for mentalcels?

What about autistic normies? Are they doomed to inceldom?
Wtf is an autistic normie? You mean an autistic chad?
It makes me wonder if aspies can live up to elderly age

What’s the difference between aspergers and high functioning autism?
Left v right side of brain damage, if I remember correctly left side is the professor analysing everything & right side is Bob Ross being creative. So if you're aspie you're more likely to approach life in a methodical way relying on the data but a high functioning autist is likely to be musically gifted or artistic. Whichever side is damaged pushes you into being stronger on the other. Left brain dominant ppl are likely to be right handed & right side left handed.
Yep, also the license pill goes hand and hand with the autism pill since we tend to have terrible hand-eye coordination unfortunately
That's why I drive auto, not good with multi tasking & the less shit I have to deal with in the background frees me up to pay extra attention to road conditions & avoid stupid fucks initiating an accident.
Autistic people can do nothing easily except very specific and specialized functions, and have the same level of sexual success as schizophrenics.
Nah you're wrong, schizos have a higher success rate than us, probably thanks to coming across as low inhibition.
Beyond sex & relationships it ruins friendship prospects, you're without assistance in life & holding a job down is tough, others sense your weakness as it were & this makes you a prime target to get fucked with, even more so as you don't have the support of the crowd.
Counterpoint: I met a 6/10 aspie with a gf.
Was he successful in life, job, friends, his autism kept in check reasonably well, not low inhibition awkward socially?

Last edited:
"First of all, men are NOT lying about their sex lives in surveys."
Coooooooooope. Those surveys are done in person most of the time and the sex questions are just part of bigger surveys. When it comes to the sex-related part, men stary lying to make themselves look good and not pathetic.

"Most people irl never judged me for being a virgin"
No, you just didn't noticed/didn't want to notice how being a virgin at your age made them start acting differently than before they knew this about you. THIS or/and you don't know how men are actually judged by this trait especially in their adulthood.

"doesn’t mean you’ll become violently murdered for being a virgin"
Nice exaggeration to "PROVE" your point. If it was cool to be a virgin as a male, men wouldn't lie so much about having sex as I proved above that they do. Being an adult male virgin creates negative halo effect around you, whether you see it's results or not. And if you actually, factually never experienced those results, in 99% of cases you would so your example is not an indicator of a trend (or lack thereof in this case).

"Second, surveys certainly won’t care if you’re a virgin. If that was the case, then the percent of men who never fucked in year would’ve never increased"
As I showed above - this IS the case. It's just that with more men becoming virgins, sexless in our society, men tend to find out this about each other and seeing the pattern, thus less men are afraid to tell the truth, especially those who are having zero sex, but the group of "lying ones" is still there so the numbers of sexless men didn't deplete. It's just that more men are open to telling the truth while more men are sexless now and those who are sexless now but wouldn't be 5 years ago are the new liars (the 5s and 6s). These groups are not used to being sexless.

"Most men ARE sexually active. Deal with it."
Again, gonna need citation for this one that is legit but there isn't one. You wanted to admit 50% of men are having sex? Look at that female-male rating chart above. Real male rating should be as male-to-female rating, this is the actual representation of all men as well as women (but hypergamy, of course). The 50% are the ones on the right, for the sake of it, I will imply the few 3s and 4s who are having sex do not exist and the few 7s and 8s that do not, dont exist either cause they even things out. So you have 9-10s on the righ, then 8-9s, then 7-8s and you are already at 40%. THIS is what I'm willing to give, that 40% of men are having pretty regular sex today, the 7s and above. The rest 10% belongs to some lucky 6s and below. And it proves how 5s are fucked since the middle column which represents 4s,5s,6s is the biggest number so obviously, most of it will be 4s and 6s combined, not 5s. 6s are making most of that 10% that we have left, the rest are some lucky 5s. But this is still true only if we accept this very optimistic number of 50%.

"Also, the data you showed says 39% of relationships are from online and yes I saw with my own eyes that it’s mostly from DESKTOP COMPUTER dating sites NOT apps like tinder."
The 39% is from 2017. We have 2020. And covid shit. Dating websites are almost dead and read my post again about what they actually are (fishing for cucked betabuxers part).Even if that would be the case, still, online dating is online dating. Foid doesn't change her personality between okcupid vs tinder. The numbers can't be bigger though for dating sites than for badoo+tinder since the latter DESTROY the former in terms of active users.

" also, women on dating websites are a lot pickier than irl. If this was how women irl were then 80% of men would be incel which is clearly bs "
YES, the numbers ARE coming close to this with the rising popularity of online dating and diminished popularity of other ways to get into relationships. ESPECIALLY with what covid did. Close to 100% of foids even if some of them are open to getting to know men IRL as well, already have tinder installed and Chad's dick at the reach of their hand. More and more will be leaning towards online dating ONLY sooner than later and then the number is indeed going to be at almost 100% of them (90% is a safe bet). Also there is no indicator of this sentence of yours even being the truth. Just because they may be less likely to say no IRL, comes merely from their ability to say no ONLINE. They are more scared IRL and even if they may want to say NO, they may say YES in the heat of the moment. They are scared to get raped/fucked up by the guy IRL, but they are still not interested in him. Then all the unhappy relationships come from this, where the guy is a cuck and a betabuxxing simp and the foid fucks Chad behind his back and may throw her pussy once a year for him. "B-B-BUT HE'S A SEX HAVER!!!! SEE? ONLINE IS DIFFERENT THAN REAL LIFE!!!" :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: AGAIN, easier to pay a prostitute, so those guys who use prostitutes are also not actually incel by this logic. And since anyone can get a prostitute, they are cheap enough, NOBODY IS INCEL and this forum should be closed! This is your logic on bluepills. You are either 7/10+, or you are not in a happy relationship with actual access to sex.

You are a massive bluepilled coper. Don't respond to my post again with the same shit or else you will get blocked. No proofs, no charts, no arguments, just denial of what I'm posting is not going to be tolerated by me, since I destroyed your opinion with actual facts, charts and data. "No, is not" is not a counterargument.
First of all, TRUST ME WITH MY WORDS, nothing is gonna happen if people know you’re a virgin, ESPECIALLY SURVEY CONDUCTORS. Sure maybe a few people might tease you a little. THATS ALL. If you don’t believe me, then grow some balls and actually tell some retards you’re a virgin and audio record it for proof. Survey conductors WILL NOT care. Also, some study showing men lie about their virginity is NOT proof that most men who claim to have sex are lying. This is just hypothetical bullshit that you make up. I ALWAYS see normies with Becky girlfriends. Go outside. Go to malls. Go to your local campus. Talk to normies, go on Facebook, go anywhere. Search. You’ll find it all the time. And you can cry and scream “NO YOU COPEFAG MOST MEN ARE KHHVS LIKE ME” but you’re coping too hard. You just want to feel less isolated. YOU ARE A MINORITY. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE. Just because a study confirms a few men lie doesn’t mean the vast majority do and it certainly doesn’t mean men do it a lot. Like I said, most men know that nothing will happen over what they say to some survey conductors. Also women are less picky irl. If that wasn’t true, then 80% of men would be virgins and I would never see normies with GFs. Hyoergamy always existed. Even in ancient times. Most men today just are so addicted to social media that they are basement dwellers who don’t talk to anyone and thus are virgins. Also 2017 was NOT different from 2020

First of all, TRUST ME WITH MY WORDS, nothing is gonna happen if people know you’re a virgin, ESPECIALLY SURVEY CONDUCTORS. Sure maybe a few people might tease you a little. THATS ALL. If you don’t believe me, then grow some balls and actually tell some retards you’re a virgin and audio record it for proof. Survey conductors WILL NOT care. Also, some study showing men lie about their virginity is NOT proof that most men who claim to have sex are lying. This is just hypothetical bullshit that you make up. I ALWAYS see normies with Becky girlfriends. Go outside. Go to malls. Go to your local campus. Talk to normies, go on Facebook, go anywhere. Search. You’ll find it all the time. And you can cry and scream “NO YOU COPEFAG MOST MEN ARE KHHVS LIKE ME” but you’re coping too hard. You just want to feel less isolated. YOU ARE A MINORITY. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON WHAT MOST PEOPLE HAVE. Just because a study confirms a few men lie doesn’t mean the vast majority do and it certainly doesn’t mean men do it a lot. Like I said, most men know that nothing will happen over what they say to some survey conductors. Also women are less picky irl. If that wasn’t true, then 80% of men would be virgins and I would never see normies with GFs. Hyoergamy always existed. Even in ancient times. Most men today just are so addicted to social media that they are basement dwellers who don’t talk to anyone and thus are virgins. Also 2017 was NOT different from 2020
Yeah eat this ban, faggot.

I feel like the 'tism comes with a minor blessing. It's easier to not give a shit and submerge myself in copes, Normalfags be damned. They rejected me, so I'll reject them right back. If it kills me, so be it.

@autism kills