Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having autism is a death sentence if you’re sub8

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
If you look up the scientific blackpill, it shows that those with autism are much more likely to remain forever virgins and incel and significantly less likely to become parents. If you’re a chad, you don’t need to talk to girls and know how to ask them out. Girls will just walk up to you. If you’re a normie or chadlite, you have to approach girls and talk to them, especially if you’re a normie. Girls don’t like personality other than dark triads, but when you have autism, your social skills are terrible, you don’t know how to communicate and you do creepy things that only are acceptable when done by a chad. Invading someone’s personal space and making weird comments only works out for chads, but those who are sub8 are considered creeps. Autism is a literal death sentence and it is genetic and innate. Those who are autistic are almost always sub8 and the only aspies who will ascend are the chads

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @VirginAutistManlet @AutistCell

This is so true

I literally have no friends either because of my autism

Im literally just waiting to die alone

I remember my elementary school teacher mentioned to my mom that Im hyper in like 2nd grade

I had no idea what the meant at the time but now i do, my mom shouldve just taken me and bashed my head against the curb until I died, I shouldve been executed right then and there, why she let me live and suffer like this I have no idea

This is so true

I literally have no friends either because of my autism

Im literally just waiting to die alone

I remember my elementary school teacher mentioned to my mom that Im hyper in like 2nd grade

I had no idea what the meant at the time but now i do, my mom shouldve just taken me and bashed my head against the curb until I died, I shouldve been executed right then and there, why she let me live and suffer like this I have no idea
People who deny the autism pill annoy me

tfw 7.999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 autist its over

People who deny the autism pill annoy me

I honestly dont think Im irredeemably ugly

Like Im no 5/10 but i have seen guys who are objectively worse looking than me, Im talking fat, double chin, long nasty hair, dressing like homeless people, with gfs because theyre NT

My autism legit makes it so that I literally cannot interact with people, its like trying to type with your knees, it doesnt work, I just cant click with anyone

I hate it so much

I'm neurotypical

I honestly dont think Im irredeemably ugly

Like Im no 5/10 but i have seen guys who are objectively worse looking than me, Im talking fat, double chin, long nasty hair, dressing like homeless people, with gfs because theyre NT

My autism legit makes it so that I literally cannot interact with people, its like trying to type with your knees, it doesnt work, I just cant click with anyone

I hate it so much
Exactly. Some people here could ascend if they were NT

I'm neurotypical

I doubt it

***sub7.

chadlite autists are fakecels.

Yup it sure is, fuck this world

For me it’s my looks man autism bath seems like the whole personality argument rehashed

The only way to escape inceldom as an autist is to be a Chad or be normie looking with a large dick

yes IF THEY ARE DIAGNOSED PROFESSIONALLY.
Anyone who thinks autism cannot cause inceldom is coping too hard. Autistic normies could ascend if they were NT
The only way to escape inceldom as an autist is to be a Chad or be normie looking with a large dick
Foids can’t know you have a large penis unless you have a boner in front of them

cope autistic 6/10 can easily fuck stop inviting fakecel retards here

I'm nuerotypical. I have to austistic buddies. One is trans. He gets more pussy than me. Suifuel. The other friend. We don't talk about that much, but from what I see he's involuntarily pussy free.

I do believe in the austism pill.

I'm nuerotypical. I have to austistic buddies. One is trans. He gets more pussy than me. Suifuel. The other friend. We don't talk about that much, but from what I see he's involuntarily pussy free.

I do believe in the austism pill.
Being mogged by trannies sucks

or be normie looking with a large dick
Nobody would know since he has autism. And if they do (ie. in high school dudes see his dick and foids hear them talk about its size), the autist would have no status and the foids would avoid fucking him as a result

the high school part isnt but sure if they guy made a tinder and said he has an 8 inch dick maybe a foid would believe him

Nobody would know since he has autism. And if they do (ie. in high school dudes see his dick and foids hear them talk about its size), the autist would have no status and the foids would avoid fucking him as a result
1/10 deformed manlets with big penises still are incel

If you look up the scientific blackpill, it shows that those with autism are much more likely to remain forever virgins and incel and significantly less likely to become parents. If you’re a chad, you don’t need to talk to girls and know how to ask them out. Girls will just walk up to you. If you’re a normie or chadlite, you have to approach girls and talk to them, especially if you’re a normie. Girls don’t like personality other than dark triads, but when you have autism, your social skills are terrible, you don’t know how to communicate and you do creepy things that only are acceptable when done by a chad. Invading someone’s personal space and making weird comments only works out for chads, but those who are sub8 are considered creeps. Autism is a literal death sentence and it is genetic and innate. Those who are autistic are almost always sub8 and the only aspies who will ascend are the chads

@Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @Robtical @ordinaryotaku @VirginAutistManlet @AutistCell
I agree. Autism is a death sentence if you're sub-8. I had therapy for mine which made it nearly nonexistent for some period of time, but I started to get my aspie tendencies back when I moved to a new school and got ostracized and bullied.

I heard the average lifespan for someone with Asperger's such as myself is around 39-42 years old, because a lot of aspies rope. It's sad really, tbh.

I would agree. It's talked about a lot on wrong planet website.

I have Asperger's high functioning, but I don't do creepy things or invaid foid private spaces. I just struggle with socializing due to a higher sense of the black pill and probably oversensitive to criticism or AMOGing from taller, better looking men. I won't approach a foid unless she's giving clear ioi, but that's never happened. No foid has encouraged me to approach her, and I'm adroit at picking up on their pre selection rejection behaviour=. Basically can tell if I'm rejected before I approach.

I agree. Autism is a death sentence if you're sub-8. I had therapy for mine which made it nearly nonexistent for some period of time, but I started to get my aspie tendencies back when I moved to a new school and got ostracized and bullied.

I heard the average lifespan for someone with Asperger's such as myself is around 39-42 years old, because a lot of aspies rope. It's sad really, tbh.
It makes me wonder if aspies can live up to elderly age
I would agree. It's talked about a lot on wrong planet website.

I have Asperger's high functioning, but I don't do creepy things or invaid foid private spaces. I just struggle with socializing due to a higher sense of the black pill and probably oversensitive to criticism or AMOGing from taller, better looking men. I won't approach a foid unless she's giving clear ioi, but that's never happened. No foid has encouraged me to approach her, and I'm adroit at picking up on their pre selection rejection behaviour=. Basically can tell if I'm rejected before I approach.
What’s the difference between aspergers and high functioning autism?

It makes me wonder if aspies can live up to elderly age
Aspies probably can, but it's probably much more difficult than it is for regular people.

Symptoms of autism and all mental illnesses basically only appear if you're incel. It's like a bullet and a gun. The gun (inceldom) remains the only source of problems, no matter what. If autism or mental illness were not the bullet, then unemployment or any single flaw in your life would play that role.

Chads and foids can have mental illnesses but it does not affect them. They'll be happy as they validate their genetic purpose despite anything. They'll remain well adjusted and happy.The don't have the gun shooting at them.

Symptoms of autism and all mental illnesses basically only appear if you're incel. It's like a bullet and a gun. The gun (inceldom) remains the only source of problems, no matter what. If autism or mental illness were not the bullet, then unemployment or any single flaw in your life would play that role.

Chads and foids can have mental illnesses but it does not affect them. They'll be happy as they validate their genetic purpose despite anything. They'll remain well adjusted and happy.The don't have the gun shooting at them.
Also symptoms of licenselessness

cope autistic 6/10 can easily fuck stop inviting fakecel retards here
Autistic people can do nothing easily except very specific and specialized functions, and have the same level of sexual success as schizophrenics.

I feel like the 'tism comes with a minor blessing. It's easier to not give a shit and submerge myself in copes, Normalfags be damned. They rejected me, so I'll reject them right back. If it kills me, so be it.

Autistic people can do nothing easily except very specific and specialized functions, and have the same level of sexual success as schizophrenics.
Exactly