Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having any friends as an incel is completely pointless

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
It is already hard enough to have friends as an incel in the first place. But if you were lucky and have friends that you happened to know from long ago, just know that they will never prioritise you over their prize foid.

You could die in a hole for all they care as long as they get to bang their foid. Any "close" friend of yours that has ever gotten a gf will replace your entire decade long existence for her after just a few days of meeting her.

Last edited:
It is already hard enough to have friends as an incel in the first place. But if you were lucky and have friends that you happened to know from long ago, just know that they will never prioritise you over their prize foid.

You could die in a hole for all they care as long as they get to bang their foid. Any "close" friend of yours that has ever gotten a gf will replace your entire decade long existence for her after just a few days of meeting her.
thats why you beat yourself with a sledgehammer too the head, until you develop schizophrenia. then you cant never lose your friends cause they will all be inn your head

could happen even with fellow brocels, we are still biological ooga boogas after all.

could happen even with fellow brocels, we are still biological ooga boogas after all.
at least with brocels you know it will never happen, because they will never get laid.

at least with brocels you know it will never happen, because they will never get laid.
Theoretically It can happen even with them (even the smallest of chances to ascend.)

My big issue with friends is that I’ve never had any good friends.

I am always the punching bag.
Always the one being ridiculed and insulted.

At this point, men are shit just like foids are shit.

I still desperately want a girlfriend.
Part of me will always want to fuck foids, even if I think they are all pieces of shit.

But, men friends? Hell no.

Normies are just as shallow for their friendships as they are with their requirements for romance. Just be good looking in both cases.

Normies are just as shallow for their friendships as they are with their requirements for romance. Just be good looking in both cases.
I would have to disagree there. Most normies are indeed very shallow, but looks aren't as strictly required in order to have male friends, but be prepared to be made fun of constantly and be the laughingstock of the friend group if you don't have them.

I would have to disagree there. Most normies are indeed very shallow, but looks aren't as strictly required in order to have male friends, but be prepared to be made fun of constantly and be the laughingstock of the friend group if you don't have them.
I don't think jesters are thought of as real friends by normalfags if that makes sense. They're more like expendable tools to gain social clout and treated as such, which is differently from how a normie/good looking friend gets treated. But then again, under my definition of 'friend' I think a lot of people would suddenly have very few or no true friendships at all.

Last edited:
I've tried super hard to get a gf and after many years of doing all the things ever flavor of pill says to do, none of it worked.

So I tried making friends. Haven't found any. I've found TEMP friends but they always betray or third wheel me and I don't wanna be friend-cucked.

I've made a list, and every time some bad shit happens between me and a potential friend I filter all future prospects because of the reason.

Here's a sampling of what I've been working on. People I can't be friends with:

1) Non whites
2) Non Americans (Sorry but the culture is just too different.)
3) Rich fags
4) Non-straights
5) Women (If they won't be my gf I refuse to rot in the friend zone simple as.)
6) Zog professions (Cops, teachers, military.)
7) Normies (People who don't know basic internet memes or internet culture.)
8) College go-ers.
9) People that already have an inner circle of friends.
10) Twitch streamers with large followings
11) Below 18's and over 40's
12) Drug users and alcoholics
13) Tattoo havers (Doodle niggers.)
14) Smokers
15) Privileged fuckers (Nice house from parents, easy job, loads of money, etc.)
16) Non multiplayer online gamers.
17) Criminals
18) Low IQ retards (Like sub 90)
19) Vegans / Vegetarians
20) People who hate youtubers
21) People who hate racism or white supremacy.

I could go on but this list basically alienates me from 99.9% of people.