Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Having an Incel in denial as a friend is both tragic and hilarious.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
So one of my only irl friends, a guy I've known since I was 14 in 8th grade, is without a doubt an Incel in denial.
The funny thing about is, despite being a 21 year old virgin, he tries so fucking hard to be a Chad even though he's failed like at least 10 times at this point.
Like just call it quits already. Females have made it obvious they don't wanna fuck you so stop trying and just accept reality for what it is. That reality being that you my friend are BlackPilled.
It's also kind of tragic in a way. Most Incels are made aware of their status as Incels fairly early on and even though it hurts, at least then you can live in peace knowing you're destined to live a hollow life.
My friend on the other hand, if he hasn't figured it out by now, I don't think he ever will.
He'll spend his entire life in pursuit of something he'll never acquire.
I really wish he would just accept his fate like I did. At least then, the two of us can cope together with games and anime.
Who knows? Maybe someday he'll finally come to terms with reality and accept his painfully obvious status as an Incel. I'll be waiting for him.

Last edited:
Op volcel anyway
TF you talking about? There's no point in trying if you're BlackPilled. It's the equivalent of trying to break Bedrock in Minecraft.

ok Friendhaver
I get why people here don't like sexhavers but friendhavers? The guy I mentioned here is a Based brother of mine but that doesn't mean I wanna fuck him. Friendhaver =/= Sexhaver

I get why people here don't like sexhavers but friendhavers? The guy I mentioned here is a Based brother of mine but that doesn't mean I wanna fuck him. Friendhaver =/= Sexhaver
Facts. Also, having a few friends does not mean you have a huge circle and are out living a highly social life.

the moment i stopped reading
A few Irl friends does =/= fakecel. Saying that is like saying you're a fakecel because you're 6'0+

Op volcel anyway
Also, how can you have joined in literally the year this site was founded, yet have under 100 posts? Or did your account get reset?

Let him try. Experience teaches more, its sad that current gen of incels dont even try to ascend.
So one of my only irl friends, a guy I've known since I was 14 in 8th grade, is without a doubt an Incel in denial.
The funny thing about is, despite being a 21 year old virgin, he tries so fucking hard to be a Chad even though he's failed like at least 10 times at this point.
Like just call it quits already. Females have made it obvious they don't wanna fuck you so stop trying and just accept reality for what it is. That reality being that you my friend are BlackPilled.
It's also kind of tragic in a way. Most Incels are made aware of their status as Incels fairly early on and even though it hurts, at least then you can live in peace knowing you're destined to live a hollow life.
My friend on the other hand, if he hasn't figured it out by now, I don't think he ever will.
He'll spend his entire life in pursuit of something he'll never acquire.
I really wish he would just accept his fate like I did. At least then, the two of us can cope together with games and anime.
Who knows? Maybe someday he'll finally come to terms with reality and accept his painfully obvious status as an Incel. I'll be waiting for him.

Make a catfish profile and show him the gap between him and chad

I had a bluepilled incel friend, but we stopped talking before I even discovered what inceldom was.

all my friends are ethnic stemcels, but they don't really seem to be concerned with girls atm.
im also friends with chads who use words like "nigger" and "faggot" in their everyday vocabulary but still gettin girls left and right

i really get to see all walks of life

al curries are like this and follow the redpill

He’ll inevitably end up hating incels just to fit in even though we’re his brethren :feelsjuice: how sad

Incels in denial are the most insufferable, then they have to pathetically white knight more than the average normie does just to over compensate

Indeed, I have no clue what they're on about.