Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having an imaginary girlfriend is key if you want a chance to ascend post 20yo

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
I have a 2D waifu too, but I'm not at the level you are yet. I do daydream about her quite often but then reality hits and I realize she would never be attracted to someone like me.
Guess that is not a problem so much for me. Guess, I don't really picture myself completely, more like my alternate self. I have learned that an equal relationship does not exist in this world as a woman will never look at a man with the same sincerity, affection and admiration as man. For example a woman will never, look at a man being emotionally vulnerable and think "I should talk to him", complete opposite women are repulsed by this, and a woman would never think a guy is "cute" and be willing to protect, just a a woman would never look at a man and think "wow this guy is really skilled at what is he doing, I should talk to him to learn more", also women would never look at a man intentions of starting a relationship a man is just a toy to them. So if an alternate universe where it would be possible for a woman to think similar to a man it would not be an issue. Hence why a lot of anime shows that male and female characters are equally interested in each other. It is a projection of male desires onto a feminine form. Just my take on it. I don't have much, but I always try to share time with my waifu.

So basically:
  1. Base it on a foid you knew, that was your friend or you had a crush on
  2. Since you're gonna lie anyway, pretend whatever will make you look best, aka, the relationship lasted for years, you're not bitter about the breakup, don't talk to her anymore and you've been single for a while. Have all those details prepared.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:
My plan, if anyone ever asks me, is to tell a story like this

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cxkh0euvU

I disagree. I wouldn't lie about my virginity because
1.) I'm 21 so the foids I'll get are gonna be non virgin sluts obviously

2.) If I get to fuck her I'll be a disappointment because she will then compare me to her Johnny Sins-esque previous hookups. As a virgin you need to fuck few times before getting good at it.

3.) If I tell her im a virgin and I wanna go slow and learn everything either two things can happen

a.) She would leave me (high probability) in that case I wouldn't mind because if I can get one girl then im sure I can get others.

Or

b.) She would gladly teach me about sex(low probability) in that case there would be no performance anxiety and id be in a much better headspace.

I just don't wanna lie because it can bite me in the ass in future so fuck that shit. If you cant accept me as a virgin then tfu on you and you'll get blocked.

Anyways, thats what I feel. But I'm still a youngcel and finding 21 year old virgins are not that rare tbh but im sure oldcels here in their late 20s and 30s would disagree with me and in that case I totally respect their decision.

I play a combat flight simulator called DCS religiously and I always imagine anime girls watching me from the ground as I'm flying an F-16 or something.
:giga:

I'm terrible at lying. In fact, I have a hard time lying that I'm a virgin that I just admit I'm a virgin.

I'm terrible at lying. In fact, I have a hard time lying that I'm a virgin that I just admit I'm a virgin.
i feel you brocel, im the same way, but we have no choice

Yeah. But first of all you need a real woman who is interested in you and wants to see a proof.
I had such a crush on Andrea Elson when I was her age in the series lol.

I wonder if not getting laid because one is always honest about their sexual history counts as volcel. :waitwhat:

I can’t even get an imaginary girlfriend.

Always lie, never show weakness.

I would get caught and be humiliated, too far from being a normie to fraud a past gf

Don't care, I won't lie about it.
Lying and being delusional about reality is why many still believe in the bluepill.
Accept reality and show it to others, and it will eventually lead to the blackpill.
Yes, work against yourself retard
Truly brought a unique perspective into the discussion

Yes, work against yourself retard
Truly brought a unique perspective into the discussion
Take this
yikerinos

Great advise. Always have the story ready, both for males and females if they ask, otherwise you'll dig yourself into the grave and will become a laughing stock. Male virgin without gf past 20 = instant undesirable unattractive loser. No westernized foid will ever want you because she wants to gossip stories about her "highly desirable" bf to her stupid ass friends, to make them jealous. "OMG he fucked 20 other girls but settled with you? Must be because you're special". I've lived for 30 years on this rotten planet and never met a foid without her stupid girlfriends around to gossip.

Photoshop some pics if you have to, fuck it. Everything is fake in this world nowadays.

Why did you break up? You're the one who called it quits because you wanted to fuck some other piece of ass on the side, didn't want to cheat on her (awww he's such a "nice" guy too!!!), because you're a highly desirable macho man and get your choice of a pussy.

Your only option is either that lying bullshit above, or moving to some third world remote country with a culture and religion that has a drop of respect left in this world for male virgins.

Great advise. Always have the story ready, both for males and females if they ask, otherwise you'll dig yourself into the grave and will become a laughing stock. Male virgin without gf past 20 = instant undesirable unattractive loser. No westernized foid will ever want you because she wants to gossip stories about her "highly desirable" bf to her stupid ass friends, to make them jealous. "OMG he fucked 20 other girls but settled with you? Must be because you're special". I've lived for 30 years on this rotten planet and never met a foid without her stupid girlfriends around to gossip.

Photoshop some pics if you have to, fuck it. Everything is fake in this world nowadays.

Why did you break up? You're the one who called it quits because you wanted to fuck some other piece of ass on the side, didn't want to cheat on her (awww he's such a "nice" guy too!!!), because you're a highly desirable macho man and get your choice of a pussy.

Your only option is either that lying bullshit above, or moving to some third world remote country with a culture and religion that has a drop of respect left in this world for male virgins.
Based