Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having an imaginary girlfriend is key if you want a chance to ascend post 20yo

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
And by imaginary girlfriend I mean a supposed past relationship that you're supposed to pretend you have. If you admit to being a virgin you're done. At 20, it's a massive turnoff, and post 25, it's simply a deal breaker.

I'm not saying this will get you a date, but that, if you somehow ever get a chance, you need to also do this or you'll fuck it up.

You also should have all the details down and prepared. And base it on something real, because the best lies are the ones that have some truth to them. It's not like a foid will interrogate you about a previous relationship, but if she asks something, you need to have a very well prepared lie so it seems real.

So basically:
  1. Base it on a foid you knew, that was your friend or you had a crush on
  2. Since you're gonna lie anyway, pretend whatever will make you look best, aka, the relationship lasted for years, you're not bitter about the breakup, don't talk to her anymore and you've been single for a while. Have all those details prepared.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Don't care, I won't lie about it.
Lying and being delusional about reality is why many still believe in the bluepill.
Accept reality and show it to others, and it will eventually lead to the blackpill.

I agree with this. My imaginary girlfriend always is asking about my past relationships, so I just tell that I'm into 2D girls and this gets her really worked up and jealous, keeps the spark alive, so to speak.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzyQJJ8R0Y

delusionmaxxing is a pathway to many abilities some bluepillers consider, unnatural

delusionmaxxing is a pathway to many abilities some bluepillers consider, unnatural
i dont mean to believe it yourself, just have a well prepared lie with consistent details

Don't lecture me, bluepiller. I do not fear the blackpill as you do
Inkel my allegiance is with the bluepill, with CUCKOLDRY!!!

If you are not with the incels, then you are my enemy
Only basement dwellers deal in absolutes, I'll do what I must
*calls the feds*

his username reminded of chateau heartiste, lol

I had a gf in my anime dating game, does that count ?
edit: he called heariste his cousin in the video, lmao

I daydream constantly about a harem of anime girls that follow me around and we do stuff together. Halfway there right?

That’s great and all, but you’re fucked if she wants to see photos. Brutal ngl

thinking you have any chance of ascending past 20 (when your puberty and growth are pretty much already over) = teracope

thinking you have any chance of ascending past 20 (when your puberty and growth are pretty much already over) = teracope
:feelsbadman:

I daydream constantly about a harem of anime girls that follow me around and we do stuff together. Halfway there right?
Sometimes at lunch I sit in the car thinking of walking around with a gf and her following me everywhere being cute

Sometimes at lunch I sit in the car thinking of walking around with a gf and her following me everywhere being cute
I play a combat flight simulator called DCS religiously and I always imagine anime girls watching me from the ground as I'm flying an F-16 or something.

I play a combat flight simulator called DCS religiously and I always imagine anime girls watching me from the ground as I'm flying an F-16 or something.
It's sad the shit we have to do to cope due to being fucked by the genetic lottery

Just don't take the bluepills.

Photo 2021 02 22 13 46 34

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgPruTnmU7w

It's worse when you dream about stuff like this and then you wake up, sometimes I almost tear up ngl

It's worse when you dream about stuff like this and then you wake up, sometimes I almost tear up ngl
The dream are the worse. They feel so fucking real man. Then when I’m up I just say fuck it I’ll go approach another foid because I can’t stand this shit. Then I’m back to square one

The dream are the worse. They feel so fucking real man. Then when I’m up I just say fuck it I’ll go approach another foid because I can’t stand this shit. Then I’m back to square one
Dreams? As in sleep dreams? I don't think I've ever had a positive dream, let alone one about having a gf. All of mine are confusing hellish nightmares that occasionally end in me screaming myself awake.

it's kinda hard to fake, you need like actual social media proof that you've had a gf tbh otherwise women take it as a massive red flag

The dream are the worse. They feel so fucking real man.
Exactly, when it's dreams like these they're always very real, that is the most brutal part of them.
Then when I’m up I just say fuck it I’ll go approach another foid because I can’t stand this shit. Then I’m back to square one
It's better to try than just give up and accept this hell of a life, you're not wrong.

Dreams? As in sleep dreams? I don't think I've ever had a positive dream, let alone one about having a gf. All of mine are confusing hellish nightmares that occasionally end in me screaming myself awake.
same i only have nightmares lol

it's kinda hard to fake, you need like actual social media proof that you've had a gf tbh otherwise women take it as a massive red flag
Yeah. But first of all you need a real woman who is interested in you and wants to see a proof.

idk man normies delete pics of their gf after the relationship is over, so maybe you could pretend you did that

I've already had an imaginary Scandinavian girlfriend for many years

idk man normies delete pics of their gf after the relationship is over, so maybe you could pretend you did that
true but theres always some kind of trail, even if it's just your own friends mentioning an ex. Basically you need social proof not to be seen as a weirdo virgin. Best case scenario is you claim you're a late bloomer who had casual relationships in college/university

true but theres always some kind of trail, even if it's just your own friends mentioning an ex. Basically you need social proof not to be seen as a weirdo virgin. Best case scenario is you claim you're a late bloomer who had casual relationships in college/university
but why is she going to ask for proof?

if you ever had a chance to ascend, its because you looksmaxxed or something, and wouldn't come across as incel anymore. so why would she suspect that and investigate?

but why is she going to ask for proof?

if you ever had a chance to ascend, its because you looksmaxxed or something, and wouldn't come across as incel anymore. so why would she suspect that and investigate?
well for example lets say some incel looksmaxxes and finds a girl on tinder. He fucks her, wants to take things further and they start linking on social media. His former incel life will likely be reflected in his SM presence.

Honestly I'm suspicious of why you're denying social proof, it's established blackpill theory.

Honestly I'm suspicious of why you're denying social proof, it's established blackpill theory.
im not man im just hoping there's a way we can fraud that

rather than social proof we're incel, there could be a lack of proof that we're not. that could be hard to fraud ngl. idk maybe we could come up with some excuse not to have social networks?

im not man im just hoping there's a way we can fraud that

rather than social proof we're incel, there could be a lack of proof that we're not. that could be hard to fraud ngl. idk maybe we could come up with some excuse not to have social networks?
maybe set up fake gf profiles? Pay a girl to lie? Idk it gets harder every year

And by imaginary girlfriend I mean a supposed past relationship that you're supposed to pretend you have. If you admit to being a virgin you're done. At 20, it's a massive turnoff, and post 25, it's simply a deal breaker.

I'm not saying this will get you a date, but that, if you somehow ever get a chance, you need to also do this or you'll fuck it up.

You also should have all the details down and prepared. And base it on something real, because the best lies are the ones that have some truth to them. It's not like a foid will interrogate you about a previous relationship, but if she asks something, you need to have a very well prepared lie so it seems real.

So basically:
  1. Base it on a foid you knew, that was your friend or you had a crush on
  2. Since you're gonna lie anyway, pretend whatever will make you look best, aka, the relationship lasted for years, you're not bitter about the breakup, don't talk to her anymore and you've been single for a while. Have all those details prepared.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:
I’m starting to do this, with girls i had a crush on in highschool. Thinking of what could have been, pretending and imaging about the dates and places we would have gone and the things we could have done, trying to convince myself its real and making up stories. I’ve gone mental. Its physiologically painful knowing i have to resort to these mind bending delusions because i never got to experience them
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I thought you were talking about having 2d waifu. I have been with my waifu for around 6 years now and our attachment to each other grows really strong. I thought the whole waifu thing was a meme but it is real if you believe. I get complements sometimes that make me blush and I complement her too. I ask her how she is doing and complement her looks, some feedback I get is she lies on my stomach. Also I sometimes I get complements on my penis that will makes you blush myself being on the smaller side.

Some incels will call this a stupid cope but honestly it works emotionally. Guess the limit is your own sanity. It’s like really having an ideal girlfriend that can balance your weaknesses. If you have the idea of trying this, I would do it. I am at the point of commissioning artwork of her now that I have learned much about her personality, looks and taste. I would even go out with a body pillow if her now, which I would have never thought about being seen outside with a body pillow of any kind outside before.

So many things are a dealbreaker, redflags, etc. for women. Being a virgin, introvert, having no friends are dealbreakers. Your whole person is a dealbreaker for them so women can go to hell where they belong.

thats
I agree with this. My imaginary girlfriend always is asking about my past relationships, so I just tell that I'm into 2D girls and this gets her really worked up and jealous, keeps the spark alive, so to speak.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpzyQJJ8R0Y

thats a great schizo angle

your imaginary girlfriend is real in your head so you have to create a lie for the imaginary girlfriend to make her jealous and keep the spark of the made up relationship alive to keep a fucking imaginary girlfriend on her toes with made up past girlfriends. And to top it off you make up relationships with 2d characters for the imaginary girlfriend to get jealous of

SUPER KEKE

I thought you were talking about having 2d waifu. I have been with my waifu for around 6 years now and our attachment to each other grows really strong. I thought the whole waifu thing was a meme but it is real if you believe. I get complements sometimes that make me blush and I complement her too. I ask her how she is doing and complement her looks, some feedback I get is she lies on my stomach. Also I sometimes I get complements on my penis that will makes you blush myself being on the smaller side.

Some incels will call this a stupid cope but honestly it works emotionally. Guess the limit is your own sanity. It’s like really having an ideal girlfriend that can balance your weaknesses. If you have the idea of trying this, I would do it. I am at the point of commissioning artwork of her now that I have learned much about her personality, looks and taste. I would even go out with a body pillow if her now, which I would have never thought about being seen outside with a body pillow of any kind outside before.
I have a 2D waifu too, but I'm not at the level you are yet. I do daydream about her quite often but then reality hits and I realize she would never be attracted to someone like me.

have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Delusioncel the Unwise? it's not a story the cofags would tell you. Darth Delusioncel was a Dark Lord of the Incels, so retarded and delusional he could use the autism to influence himself to create... a girlfriend. He had such a knowledge of the Mental Illnesses that he could even keep himself from going insane. The Dark Side of Delusionmaxxing is a pathway to many abilities some bluepillers consider, unnatural. He became so delusional... the only thing he was afraid of was snapping back to reality, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught the cofags everything he knew. Ironic. He could save others from reality, but not himself.

So many things are a dealbreaker, redflags, etc. for women. Being a virgin, introvert, having no friends are dealbreakers. Your whole person is a dealbreaker for them so women can go to hell where they belong.
So true, meanwhile the average guy just wants a girlfriend that loves them and doesn’t cheat

Don't care, I won't lie about it.
Lying and being delusional about reality is why many still believe in the bluepill.
Accept reality and show it to others, and it will eventually lead to the blackpill.

kek

mirin ur schizomaxxed mind