Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Having a wank in da woods

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Done it 4 times now. Sometimes in college I have it where I have 2 hr free period in-between lessons and have nothing to do so I go to woods and have a wank and it be very good and it b a lot better than regular wank

dont do it again

this is why you inkwell

lol over for wankindawoodscels

I don't do that

Done it 4 times now. Sometimes in college I have it where I have 2 hr free period in-between lessons and have nothing to do so I go to woods and have a wank and it be very good and it b a lot better than regular wank
Dis is why u inky :soy:

Incel luck, a little girl and her mom will be in the woods and you'll be put in prison for 20 years.

As long as it isnt the forest.
Istockphoto 530347271 612x612

Based wanking ngl

I also sometimes do it, it's fun tbh

Low inhib trait, wanking outside.

Nah I go very far from where people walk and I rarely do it anyway
The little kid will chase her puppy into the woods that was chasing a squirrel and her mom would run after her. They would stumble upon you jerking off and her mom would take a picture to identify you to the police. You'd be sentenced for child rape, over.

I was touching my dick once in the woods by my college and a couple saw me. Who knows, maybe we go to the same college???

Wank on the trees tbh

Low inhib God

just do it in class

I can’t do that anymore. The mozzies will bite my dick and make it itchy as hell in a place you’d rather not be itchy.