Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having A Tall Mom Is the Key To Life

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
Possibly one of the most important factors in determining one’s happiness and success in life is having a tall mom. I have never met a true manlet who’s mom was 5’7”+.

My Giant Life Hug GIF by TLC

One of my coaches for basketball was a 5’6”, fat balding Italian man. He married a woman who was slightly taller than him. His son was on the team, and was 6’2” sophomore year of highschool and built stocky too. He looked like he could rip his dad apart with his bare hands and eat him.

Men with tall moms often don’t end up a lanky tall, which seems to be a genetic randomness that sometimes comes with men. For these individuals, their growth plates sometimes don’t heal when they’re supposed to and they keep growing upwards but never fill in. Men with tall moms tend to grow more proportionally after puberty and broaden as they grow taller. This gives them a more masculine dimorphic appearance because they’re getting masculine traits from both sides.

If you look at pictures of athletes, celebrities, or even just highschool Chads with their parents at graduation, you’ll almost always see them with an above-average height mom and maybe a tall sister with long legs. Usually they’re mogging their dad too.

My mom is a goblina womanlet :feelspuke: :feelscry: :feelsUgh:

No, having rich parents is the key to life.

Having a tall mom is helps though but don’t get hung up on it as it’s rare for there to be a tall mom/short dad dynamic unfortunately. If you’re a boy having a tall father and noodle hobbit mom is preferable, IF you get the right roll of the dice

My Mother is 4'10, it never began :blackpill:

I think that too. It's obvious (to me at least). Just like having a mother with very good facial bones will likely make you good-looking too.

No, having rich parents is the key to life.

Having a tall mom is helps though but don’t get hung up on it as it’s rare for there to be a tall mom/short dad dynamic unfortunately. If you’re a boy having a tall father and noodle hobbit mom is preferable, IF you get the right roll of the dice
Assuming you’re living in the Western world, money is not the key to happiness per se. At the very least, there’s supreme diminishing returns beyond the poverty line where you have to choose between groceries and heat.

So long as you can make it through childhood healthy and unmutilated by abject poverty or junky parents, your parents’ wealth becomes slightly irrelevant. Even with no education and retard-tier intelligence, you can at least make a decent living driving semi-trucks, and travel everywhere for free as well. A feudal peasant would gladly sit in a truck for 8hrs a day for steady food and a vagabond lifestyle. I understand a lot of people here are neats and America is a dying empire, but there’s still a lot of places in the world where you’re either born rich or die starving. It’s not like that here.

I think just about anyone would rather be a truckerchad than Mark Zuckerbergs’ hapa spawn.