Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a tall dad and short mom is too brutal

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
My dad is 6'0, my mom is 4'11 and I ended up 5'6 because of it. My dad is a full half a foot taller than me and when I'm walking beside him I feel like I'm still a kid who hasn't fully grown up yet. My parents would always gaslight me about my height and say that I'm about average when I'm nowhere close to it. My mom especially seems completed deluded about my height but I've heard her call guys taller than me short before so I know she's just lying to me.

I remember when I was 15/16 I was coping hard that I had to grow taller since my dad was taller than me but of course it never happened. It feels like I've been completely robbed of my height by my mom.

Thats crazy to me, my dad is like 5'3, my mother is 4'11 and I came out at 5'5, your only an inch taller than me

Would feel weird being that small next to your dad, at least I am the tallest in my family (JFL when 5'5 is tallest in your family, shit height genes)

Your parents are like the perfect example of it so happens that short females use

4'11 is very short, midget height. Your mother fucked you up

Thats crazy to me, my dad is like 5'3, my mother is 4'11 and I came out at 5'5, your only an inch taller than me

Would feel weird being that small next to your dad, at least I am the tallest in my family (JFL when 5'5 is tallest in your family, shit height genes)
my dad is 5`1 and my mom is 4`11-5`0 so it could've been worse. Same mang I'm also the tallest in my family, standing at a whooping 5`3. At this point all I can do is laugh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5'3 mom 6' dad 5'7 me, short mom tall dad is how inkies are made :feelsaww:

my dad is 5`1 and my mom is 4`11-5`0 so it could've been worse(I'm 5`3).
Yeah in cases like ours, I shudder at the thought of being not so lucky and ending up somewhere in between as like a 5'1 guy

My parents are similar, as my mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'5. And i am 5'7

5'3 mom 6' dad 5'7 me, short mom tall dad is how inkies are made :feelsaww:
Your mom isn't even that short tbh. Average female height is around 5'4. You got even more unlucky than I did that is brutal

Foidlets shouldn't reproduce. Common knowledge if you are blackpilled about how height genes work.

I'm an only child but I feel like if I had any brothers they would've ended up taller than me. I think i just got really unlucky and ended up with a really short height considering my parents genetics.

Foidlets shouldn't reproduce. Common knowledge if you are blackpilled about how height genes work.
Manlets will always exist because despite manlets not being desirable, foidlets are (like all foids are)

Your parents are like the perfect example of it so happens that short females use
Yeah the funny thing is one of my dads friends also liked my mom but he was 5'3. My mom sometimes jokes to me that I would've been 5'0 if she choose him jfl. Honestly it might be the best example of the blackpill I've seen in real life.

Yeah the funny thing is one of my dads friends also liked my mom but he was 5'3. My mom sometimes jokes to me that I would've been 5'0 if she choose him jfl. Honestly it might be the best example of the blackpill I've seen in real life.
That's brutal for your dad's friend

I'm an only child but I feel like if I had any brothers they would've ended up taller than me. I think i just got really unlucky and ended up with a really short height considering my parents genetics.
Have you tried one of those height predictor things online? I think your height is basically normal given the circumstances

Have you tried one of those height predictor things online? I think your height is basically normal given the circumstances
It predicts 5'8 so not really. Honestly even being that height would make me way happier.

It predicts 5'8 so not really. Honestly even being that height would make me way happier.
Oh so you ended up a little on the shorter side :feelsrope:

Ive gotten shoe lifts recently which are nice

Being short is something that only negatively affects men. Thus is further proof of gyoncentrism.

Oh so you ended up a little on the shorter side :feelsrope:

Ive gotten shoe lifts recently which are nice
Might get proper lifts at some point as well. I already wear decently tall shoes anyway.

Being short is something that only negatively affects men. Thus is further proof of gyoncentrism.
Shits not fair. If I had a sister she would be living on tutorial mode.

Mother is 5’10
Father is 6’

Tfw 5’11 maybe 6’ :incel:

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE 6’2 or 6’3 AAAAHHHH

Mother is 5’10
Father is 6’

Tfw 5’11 maybe 6’ :incel:

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE 6’2 or 6’3 AAAAHHHH
Yeah with a 5'10 mother I would've thought you'd end up taller than that. A 5'10 foid is as rare as a 6'3 guy

Same. Mother is about 5'0 and dad was 6'0, I ended up being average at 5'8. If only my idiot father could've chosen better, I would've slayed a lot as a teen just due to height halo. Pretty much all of the guys I see with girlfriends on the street share one thing in common; they're tall. It is straight up a requirement for dating these days.

Same. Mother is about 5'0 and dad was 6'0, I ended up being average at 5'8. If only my idiot father could've chosen better, I would've slayed a lot as a teen just due to height halo. Pretty much all of the guys I see with girlfriends on the street share one thing in common; they're tall. It is straight up a requirement for dating these days.
Height halo is insane and it's only gotten bigger with dating apps and social media

I have 2 short parents. Don't know my mom's exact height but she's a few inches shorter than me and I'm about as tall as my dad (5'6 or 5'7 last I checked). My brother got lucky tho cause he's 5'11

I have 2 short parents. Don't know my mom's exact height but she's a few inches shorter than me and I'm about as tall as my dad (5'6 or 5'7 last I checked). My brother got lucky tho cause he's 5'11
He got really lucky then but I've seen that happen to other people I know.

My dad is 6'0, my mom is 4'11 and I ended up 5'6 because of it. My dad is a full half a foot taller than me and when I'm walking beside him I feel like I'm still a kid who hasn't fully grown up yet. My parents would always gaslight me about my height and say that I'm about average when I'm nowhere close to it. My mom especially seems completed deluded about my height but I've heard her call guys taller than me short before so I know she's just lying to me.

I remember when I was 15/16 I was coping hard that I had to grow taller since my dad was taller than me but of course it never happened. It feels like I've been completely robbed of my height by my mom.
Same my dad is 6'0 my mom is 5'2 and i ended up 5'7.

Your mother is a filthy tallfag loving goblina

Better than mine, because my both parents are borderline manlets, father is 5'2, mom is 4'11 :feelsrope:

My family is a generation ahead of yours in fucking up their genes. My grandpa was 6ft but my grandma was 5'1 so my dad ended up being 5'8. I got lucky and ended up being 5'9 but if the males in my family reproduced with taller foids, I would've been over 6ft when I started high school.

My mom is about 5'5 and dad 5'11 I ended up 5'6