Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having a suicide method ready is the best copd

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I'm talking about a reliable, surefire method that don't require a lot of overcoming survival mechanisms, something that you can just drink.

And i'm not talking about suicide in itself, but just having that choice, knowing you can leave whenever you want if you chose is an amazing cope, it lessens ones fear and ones sentiment of being trapped in an inescapable awful condition.

Not really. I've had a gun ready most of my life. Your fear of being trapped just moves onto fear of pulling the trigger.

This thread is depressing as fuck

I wouldn't really want a quick painless death tbh. I'd want it to have something interesting about it. Although I do have a method that you'd have to be a god to survive
There is nothing that comes even close to the efficiency of Pentobarbital, in every aspect. It's completely painless and there is absolutely no way to survive it, it stops your heart and lungs leading to cerebral hypoxia and a host of other chain events in your system. And it's interesting in the way that you don't black out instantly but rather doze off the same way you would naturally fall asleep

[LifeFuel] I can kill myself whenever I want :feelsautistic:

I have a strong rope tied up in my spare room just waiting. It’ll likely be a few years yet, but it gives me hope.

lie. if you didn't fear it you would have already accepted the void. stop larping.

Sorry for not being irresponsible and ending like that, this is extremely low IQ.

I wanted a surefire method, not risking anything in an hospital to satisfy a low IQ dumb theory that is contradicted by science.
I have a strong rope tied up in my spare room just waiting. It’ll likely be a few years yet, but it gives me hope.

I don't consider roping a sure method, only 80% succeed and a lot end up with permanent brain damages, not risking it. I'm only going with Nembutal.

Sorry for not being irresponsible and ending like that, this is extremely low IQ.

I wanted a surefire method, not risking anything in an hospital to satisfy a low IQ dumb theory that is contradicted by science.

I don't consider roping a sure method, only 80% succeed and a lot end up with permanent brain damages, not risking it. I'm only going with Nembutal.

So he tried to rope and ended up paralyzed right ?

Nembutal is how I want to go

Vid with the French woman was quite sad, she seemed more in love with life at 74 than I have ever done

That’s not what I’ve read. Roping is very certain, as long as the rope doesn’t break and nobody finds you within 20 minutes, you’re toast boyo. In gun- free countries its the #1 method with 99% success rate. Some people even hang themselves by accident. It’s also quick - you’re unconscious within 15 seconds.

I thought I read that in a small percentage of cases, you can end up staying alive for several hours, and maybe even end up stuck in a coma for awhile? (The likelihood of this diminishes if you take some really large amount)

It just seems like I've read some accounts on suicide boards of that happening and people being "rescued" when someone found them.
You could put together 4000 Euros and go to a company called Dignitas in Switzerland and let the pros give it to you properly. But you need to have at least one legit mental illness for them to accept your request

c4 helmet... or with gunpowder, same thing... just a bunch of pipes filled with tons of gunpowder each with 2 electric detonators all wired in parallel, just to make sure. It's fast, you'll die before you notice.. and you can make a big splash outside if you feel like making a statement. Plus it is guaranteed to become an internet meme.

[CHAT=]
c4 helmet... or with gunpowder, same thing... just a bunch of pipes filled with tons of gunpowder each with 2 electric detonators all wired in parallel, just to make sure. It's fast, you'll die before you notice.. and you can make a big splash outside if you feel like making a statement. Plus it is guaranteed to become an internet meme.

Guns are illegal in my country, but yeah i consider gun a sure method, with Nembutal they are the only sure method that satisfy my conditions
How the fuck did you order it? Or did you order the one for animals (still quite good)?

The liquid one, from the known seller from mexico, paid by western union.
I wouldn't really want a quick painless death tbh. I'd want it to have something interesting about it. Although I do have a method that you'd have to be a god to survive

The problem is that the most painful suicide methods are also those that risks the most to leave you with brain damage.

Example : you wanna burn yourself than the pain is so intense you jump in water and you have permanent damage, you stab yourself with a knife and the pain paralyzes your movement and boom, permanent damage

Last edited:
I could just do what my father did and jump from a window. I live on the tenth floor, so it would be fatal.

I understand the desire to not burden the clean up guy with a messy suicide scene unless you are really trying to spite someone but there really is something spectacular about going out like KSGcel did. There is something viscerally relieving in the act of externalizing your brain onto the environment around you; it's almost a way of protest to show what a human is truly made of in the most appalling manner possible. It's the best suicide method available to humble someone to your human experience on this earth who has unforgivably wronged you.

Ne
I could just do what my father did and jump from a window. I live on the tenth floor, so it would be fatal.

Never do that bro, chances of ending as a paraglegic for life. People survived insaaaane heights, waaaay higher than that

already using this cope, boyo, i know at least 2 accessible spots where i can end it in a second. (subway and bridge)

but say it with me

ALL. COPES. ARE. TEMPORARY.

Since Nembutal is nowhere near easy to obtain, I recommend the inert gas asphyxiation method. Basically, get a charcoal grill, light the charcoal inside and let it burn for 20-30 minutes, then put it in the car with you and make sure everything is airtight. You will literally fall asleep like you normally would any other night, but you wouldn't wake up again. It's that simple. Painless, and effective. But depending on the concentration of the CO, it isn't really a fast death. Most of the time if you do it in a small space like a car, it'll take 20 minutes to kill you. So long as you aren't interrupted in your sleep, you'll die like it's nothing.

ahem educational purposes only ahem

Just impale your heart or your jugular vein with a big kitchen knife- you'd be out within several seconds and it's over. Or maybe, jump from a +50 meters tall building on concrete- contrary to what some people believe, this is 100% fatal. You can also try train decapitation.
Ordering special equipment for the occasion always seemed really gloomy to me.

Train track will be my method.

Recently had a dream where I was constantly trying to :feelsrope:but >>>they<<< always found me to stop me from freeing myself, it was a neverending uroboros of trying to rope just like life is a disgusting uroboros.

I'm talking about a reliable, surefire method that don't require a lot of overcoming survival mechanisms, something that you can just drink.

And i'm not talking about suicide in itself, but just having that choice, knowing you can leave whenever you want if you chose is an amazing cope, it lessens ones fear and ones sentiment of being trapped in an inescapable awful condition.
You need 10 boxes of matches. Scrapping of the phosphorus and heating it in aluminium foil o prevent it from burning. Swallow the white phosphorous. Depending on the amount you gonna die in 3 hrs to 2 weeks

Barbiturates are great way to go if you have access to them.
If you don't have access you can resort to drugs called Research Chemicals. They are legal drugs which are similar to illegal drugs but differs little bit chemically which makes them legal. For example Furanyl-Fentanyl (which is one of the strongest opiates) and a lot of RC benzodiazepines are legal in my country and I can order them online without problem. Mix opiates with benzodiazepines and alcohol, make sure nobody will interrupt for at least 48h and chances of success are high.