Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a small dick ruined my life

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
I can only imagine how great it must feel having a big dick. I have a 5.5-6 inch dick and feel like I have a micro, my condolences to anyone I mog. You need at least 7 inches in length with at least 5.5 inch girth, anything below is subhuman. Just admit it. Looks reel these hoes in, but it's your dick game that causes them to stay.

You see women lurkers what you do to men? This guy think he has a micro at 6 inches. You be giving up body issues and shit

Not even sure what my size is because it barely ever goes up all the way. At least that's what I say to cope.

ban this faggot

I'm the same size as you and the feelnig is mutual.

ban this faggot

I can only imagine how great it must feel having a big dick. I have a 5.5-6 inch dick and feel like I have a micro, my condolences to anyone I mog. You need at least 7 inches in length with at least 5.5 inch girth, anything below is subhuman. Just admit it. Looks reel these hoes in, but it's your dick game that causes them to stay.
Cope. Unless you already had wahmen doing you sexual favors what your bad looks ruined your life.

I'd kill for a 6" dick

deekcels are fakecels, just like fatcelds, beardcels, pooreyesightcels and baldcels.
You're implying that being a dickcel is all we are, while the truth is we're dickcels on top of everything else.

I have hard time keeping my dick hard.

i mean you agree to the title.
I agreed that 5-6 inches isn't enough in today's day and age. It exclusively didn't ruin my life, but it also didn't help.

This is like someone saying they're 6ft and feel like they're short.
Yeah, fuck off faggot.
But 5.5-6 inches is about average tho maybe even below average. That's definitely not enough to impress anyone and appease size queens tho

A 6 inches dick is not small, unless you live in DRC

deekcels are fakecels, just like fatcelds, beardcels, pooreyesightcels and baldcels.
Just call everyone you disapprove of a fakecel even if you don't know their true situation.

I agreed that 5-6 inches isn't enough in today's day and age. It exclusively didn't ruin my life, but it also didn't help.
But 5.5-6 inches is about average tho maybe even below average. That's definitely not enough to impress anyone and appease size queens tho
6 inches dick is not small, unless you live in DRC
i never heard foids checking how big your dick is before she gives you her number

my willy is within this range and im mogged by everyone ive seen thus far

my willy is within this range and im mogged by everyone ive seen thus far
faggot trait. dont compare dick size as that is not why you an inkwel.

but it's your dick game that causes them to stay.
Ha.

Tell that to my giga Chad best friend who basically always seemed to brag and allude to having an anaconda sized Johnson between his thighs. :feelsclown:

This still didn’t manage to stop his cunt now ex wife from cheating on him after 10 years of marriage. :feelskek:

Lack of loyalty/honor/common decency and endless need for drama and pointless fighting is the reason these hoes are the way that they are and big dick energy isn’t enough to conquer that.

It simply cannot defeat their slut like nature to roam free and ultimately leave the reservation leaving you and endless other men without the longterm life partner that the majority of you all seem to want.

A solution to this is to stop persuing alpha females and go after betas with less energy and ambition but the problem for you then is those types are less fun, attractive and exciting even though you generally can get the longterm payoff from them that you usually cannot get from an alpha female ie wife for life and halfways decent mother for your children. :feelsthink:

Just call everyone you disapprove of a fakecel even if you don't know their true situation.
no sir. one should be cautious against normies, they find ridiculous excuses to call themself incels while undermining the lived experiences of truecels.

Ha.

Tell that to my giga Chad best friend who basically always seemed to brag and allude to having an anaconda sized Johnson between his thighs. :feelsclown:

This still didn’t manage to stop his cunt now ex wife from cheating on him after 10 years of marriage. :feelskek:

Lack of loyalty/honor/common decency and endless need for drama and pointless fighting is the reason these hoes are the way that they are and big dick energy isn’t enough to conquer that.

It simply cannot defeat their slut like nature to roam free and ultimately leave the reservation leaving you and endless other men without the longterm life partner that the majority of you all seem to want.

A solution to this is to stop persuing alpha females and go after betas with less energy and ambition but the problem for you then is those types are less fun, attractive and exciting even though you generally can get the longterm payoff from them that you usually cannot get from an alpha female ie wife for life and halfways decent mother for your children. :feelsthink:
:feelsthink:

understood. and dick is the last thing a foid sees when the man is undressing in front of her.

Retarded thread. No woman ever wanted to see my dick. Even if i had elephantine size, it’d be useless with my face

Foids' egos are inflated to the point where the Beckies think they're Stacies so simply lowering your standards doesn't get you any more loyalty. Juggernaut law reigns supreme.

Foids' egos are inflated to the point where the Beckies think they're Stacies so simply lowering your standards doesn't get you any more loyalty. Juggernaut law reigns supreme.
This is what I was about to say

You have an average dick.

Dude 5 inches is not that bad :feelsseriously:

The tragedy is 4 inches or less :feelsjuice:

Dick is cope if you're ugly

I think my dick actually shrank a bit since I started taking antidepressants (I also gained 15kg that won't come off)

Worst mistake of my life, they deceived me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Having a repulsive face ruined mine.