Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a sex life is like an RPG

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You see sex havers- every time they fuck they gain XP and new abilities. They have sex over and over, conquering new enemies, and bosses, and acquire things like the Knights of Round Materia, or MKII power armor. It is because of the sex they have-- specifically the frequency at which they have it, and the number of women that they do it with -- that allows them to be powerful and fully realized characters that max out their potential.

So virgins are literally such losers they can't even beat rats with 6 HP to level up even once. They have been stuck loosing to the rats for their entire lives, and still have the same shitty armor they began life with. Every time we loose we face the same enemy and lose again. At least when you lose in a game, the game over screen doesn't tell you to "work on your personality, have you tried therapy?"

Life is a completely rigged game.

Last edited:
Bitches act like they give a shit about your build and skill tree, but they always pick the same fuckers who put all their points in STR and ATK and nothing into INT.

Then the dumb cunts act surprised when they get treated like just another mob

Only with RPGs it requires skill mainly actual effort and not just what you were handed to but toilets aren’t attracted to things that are in your control

Bitches act like they give a shit about your build and skill tree, but they always pick the same fuckers who put all their points in STR and ATK and nothing into INT.

Mob?

Virgin skiller vs Chad str pure

There's no skill points to your class, it was over before you even choose. It's not fair, everything was randomized and you got the deprived(DS1), normal mobs one shot you and even if you do everything well in mechanics there's a big dragon who's gonna one shot you everytime

Are you telling me I can't lvl up by jerking with fleshlights??

Brutal. When I tried to boot up the game it said it wasn’t compatible with my operating system.

Very high IQ. Sex makes the world go around.

You see sex havers- every time they fuck they gain XP and new abilities. They have sex over and over, conquering new enemies, and bosses, and acquire things like the Knights of Round Materia, or MKII power armor. It is because of the sex they have-- specifically the frequency at which they have it, and the number of women that they do it with -- that allows them to be powerful and fully realized characters that max out their potential.

So virgins are literally such losers they can't even beat rats with 6 HP to level up even once. They have been stuck loosing to the rats for their entire lives, and still have the same shitty armor they began life with. Every time we loose we face the same enemy and lose again. At least when you lose in a game, the game over screen doesn't tell you to "work on your personality, have you tried therapy?"

Life is a completely rigged game.
Nah bro, I don't play for the over rated gameplay, I play for the lore. :feelsclown::feelsclown: