Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a "sane life" kinda sucks

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wiz. Wants to ascend with fat gril ♡.
★★★★
When i try to virtuemaxx in every aspect of life it just gets so boring after the first 2 days. This could be summed up by comparing the taste of delicious wrap tendies from that food joint a few blocks away from my house to the one of healthy foods that are bland as fuck and not filling in the same way.

It's the same with the way you spend your time. "Mindfulness" is a good thing if you're doing something that's really demanding mentally or that needs you to deflect things like anxiety, etc. But when you're alone at home, this is absolute suifuel and might be worse than playing vidya or something. I had these phases when i tried to cope by reading books as if it was inherently better but could feel myself insidiously falling into a pit of depression because the escapism was just less pronounced which was getting to me long term. Fucking brutal.

There's nothing to do but having fun. Compensate the normal life i was denied cause women got "liberated" and too good to try to love some loser willy-nilly :feelsLightsaber:

Its all just cope. Attractive people live however the fuck they want and still get to have families and many relationships and situationships with 0 regrets.

You can be a guy who eats chicken wings everyday and have a trash physique but women would still drool over you for being 6'5.

Its all just cope. Nothing else.
Why the fuck would i wana read a book about life experiences when i can LIVE LIFE OUTSIDE.

But no as a subhuman i dont have this option i only have copes and unreachable dreams.

Its all just cope. Attractive people live however the fuck they want and still get to have families and many relationships and situationships with 0 regrets.

You can be a guy who eats chicken wings everyday and have a trash physique but women would still drool over you for being 6'5.

Its all just cope. Nothing else.
Why the fuck would i wana read a book about life experiences when i can LIVE LIFE OUTSIDE.

But no as a subhuman i dont have this option i only have copes and unreachable dreams.
:yes::yes::yes:

I'm going to put up some pants and go for that chicken wrap :feelsEhh: :feelsgah:

I disagree with healthy foods being bland. If you feel like it's not filling then you aren't eating enough animal fats. Your brain runs on carbs atm and you eat fried foods, that's why it's so hard for you to eat healthy because you're addicted to carbs and fried foods. Eat more animal fats and protein, steak and eggs etc.

I want a normal life but I can't have one