Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a pencil neck is the biggest looks-killer for males

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
After manletism, it seems like nothing would be worse than having a wimpy pencil neck
Geek pencil neck nerd glasses

Looksmaxxed normie with a horribly thin neck JFL

Attachments

• 2nbhjiv.jpg
    2nbhjiv.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
just train your neck bro

One more flaw i suffer from.

If that is the only thing holding you back, you can just gymcel and slay in two months
But you can never undo being a nigger, ethnicel, high inhibition etc

If that is the only thing holding you back, you can just gymcel and slay in two months
JBW coper. Pencil Neck makes you instinctively repulsed by girls. Someone should photoshop that looksmaxxed normie with a regular neck and you'll see how much better he looks.

Also you can't really train your neck it's genetics how thick and powerful your neck is lmao. If you want to train your neck with heavy weights good luck not getting injured. It's like saying you can just train your wrists! How big your neck bones are determine how much muscle they can hold, so if your neck bones are small no amount of training will help it much.

Ethniccels usually look even better when they have gym'd

Better than having a super thick neck that doesn't fit your body at all. M body is skinny bit my neck is stupid thick for no reason. I look fucking worse with it.

Its over for neckcels

Better than having a super thick neck that doesn't fit your body at all. M body is skinny bit my neck is stupid thick for no reason. I look fucking worse with it.
Want to see pic.

And no it's not better. Thin neck is weak and unmasculine.

I'm a gymcel since late 90s, my neck is really thick right now, never made a difference, girls still hate me, if they find you strong but ugly they won't reject you at your face, but that's it. They will be afraid of you but for all the wrong reasons. No attraction whatsoever....

You can gymcel that away. I did and my neck is a goddamn tree trunk. So that ain't holding nobody back.

There are exercises for getting a bigger neck but I’m worried it’ll get too large and I’ll end up a stump

Get a neck harness and start doing curls. I put 3 inches on my neck in less than a year. Thick neck game is easy as long as you're not a no muscle building natural cuckold.

Just be corey taylor theory confirmed
maxresdefault.jpg

My neck is 20” but my head is 26” so it looks wimpy.

Building traps will do the job, yet you can't fix your manletism.

You can almost always tell the guy is on roids and would be skinny without them just by looking at his neck. Long skinny neck = death

Bumping this thread so everyone can see how important neck is.

Neck is LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

I have a thick neck, but I train it.

You can thiccneckmaxx though. Just do some neck curls.

No. Recessed chin is worse

You can thiccneckmaxx though. Just do some neck curls.
"Just do some broscience exercises that could seriously fuck your neck up bro"

Cope. Neck size and thickness is determined by bones which are determined by genetics.

Thin neck looks beta but at least you look human with it. People with recessed chins look utterly subhuman

Cope. Neck size and thickness is determined by bones which are determined by genetics.
Cope. Neck has muscles that can increase in size through training.

The neck is a muscle and can be hypertrophied

Cope. Neck has muscles that can increase in size through training.
Tell that to the gymcel pictures I posted on here. You're a delusional coping sperg if you think you can magically add inches to your neck, ITS ALL DETERMINED BY GENETICS lmfao.

Tell that to the gymcel pictures I posted on here. You're a delusional coping sperg if you think you can magically add inches to your neck, ITS ALL DETERMINED BY GENETICS lmfao.
Those gym bros skipped neck day.x

Do you think this guy trains his neck lol? No he was just born with a thick neck because like wrist size it's determined by your genetics lmao.

C O P E

He looks so chadlike it is unreal. I feel like a woman.
He was a famous football player who joined the army and was killed by friendly
fire. God tier facial bones and eyes.

No, wide hips are the thing that ruin your body's looks the most as male, it has to do with bone structure genes so it's unfixable and that means it never began.