Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a narcissist alpha mother is almost the same as having a single mother

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
It is nearly the same thing. Since your father is a bluepilled beta loser he cant teach you about masculinity and be a genuine father figure and you are getting raised to a beta and a pussy from both sides.

brutal, it also conditions you to respect women (kek) and see other men as losers

How did this situation even come about? Did your dad just give up or something :dafuckfeels:
He is a bald, unattractive manlet (even shorter than i am). He probably never was alpha to begin with. He keeps tellling me all that beta bullshit that i always have to be nice to girls and that i will find someone :feelskek:

this is your situation?
Yeah. My mother is a huge piece of shit, worthless subhuman whore. There's a good chance i'll snap someday and beat her to death if I don't move out soon and I still have 2 years of college left.