Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a Muslim name on dating apps instead of a white name ruins your chances, study shows

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

“In an Internet field experiment in Sweden, we assessed the importance of ethnicity for successful online dating proposals for men. Randomizing names and occupation and holding physical appearance constant, our findings show that Swedishness is valued in the dating market and Arabs suffer an ethnic penalty, compared with both Swedes and Greeks. This implies that Arabs have a harder time finding dates, also in a frictionless setting as an Internet dating site.”

A Muslim man named Ahmed changed his name to nick on tinder and got way more matches

Probably accurate but bearded chad Ahmed still slays pretty wonderfully

yeah i wonder why hahah probably because sweden let hordes of arabs and higgers in and now you can't leave home without being constantly harassed by apes, crime level in sweden is comparable to south american countries

Ethnics even get name mogged by Whites. Fucking brutal.

Another example of JBW

So why don't they seek out their own kind then? stop going for White Women. Humans are inherently tribal, which makes Indians and otherwise non-Europeans not as appealing.

This isn't a revelation but basic human evolutionary behaviour.

Just imagine seeing white winners like Chad, Thomas or Nathan on your Tinder and then some poo-coloured Ahmed or Pajeet appears, after the pristine skins you been watching endlessly. Fucking brootal. Tinder TikTok also shows this. I saw a black girl recording her usage in that forsaken app, and she saying “sorry” and swiping left, tired, everytime a black guy appeared. in a tenth of a second, making that choice. It’s very over non-caucasian boyos.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back