Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a lean roided body with an incel face is like pouring diamonds on shit

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Women get all excited at just seeing your body before looking upwards and seeing that your face looks like complete shit, because you're S H I T! The only hope left for you now is the R O P E!

Amen. Gymcels never learn.

Literally every guy I play ball with (I have no life, I play like 4 times a week) is tall, ripped, black or white, and incel as fuck.

And most of them are ex-college ball players.
Only face matters and if your face isn't top tier there's nothing you can do.

Orb looks like an unathletic flamboyant gay kid who would die after 5 minutes of full court ball but he'd slay better than any of us.

Probably true.

I have a normie face. Maybe It can work for me.

My only huge flaws are my skin,mental health problems and my height. I need to escape somehow cause I don't want to be a wizard

Facade said:

My only huge flaws are my skin,mental health problems and my height. I need to escape somehow cause I don't want to be a wizard

Are you an acnecel? Get on Accutane, I'm on it right now and should have clear skin in 4 months or so.

mylifeistrash said:
Literally every guy I play ball with (I have no life, I play like 4 times a week) is tall, ripped, black or white, and incel as fuck.
Orb looks like an unathletic flamboyant gay kid who would die after 5 minutes of full court ball but he'd slay better than any of us.

gigacope

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-you-s-niggaz-are-all-coping-i-can-guarantee-everyone-on-that-bball-team-got-laid

Framecel222 said:
Are you an acnecel? Get on Accutane, I'm on it right now and should have clear skin in 4 months or so.

no way u r on accutane for what u have

Framecel222 said:

Yep I'm.an acnecel.My doc gave me an antibiotic and I started taking it 2 weeks ago. But my skin looks really pale and sick due to insomnia.

dr-problematic said:
gigacope

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-you-s-niggaz-are-all-coping-i-can-guarantee-everyone-on-that-bball-team-got-laid

He's ugly as fuck and using NBA status to get laid.

Do you have NBA status? Even in the NBA the avg. career length is like 2 years.

Facade said:

It won't work for you. Your face is like the cake, your height is the icing, and your muscles are like...umm...one of the chocolate chip cookies on the cake. Essentially irrelevant to the quality of the product.

There, I just saved you 18 months of wasted effort.

mylifeistrash said:
He's ugly as fuck and using NBA status to get laid.

Do you have NBA status? Even in the NBA the avg. career length is like 2 years.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, LOOOOOOL

havent heard bigger cope in years

kyrie_irving-1.jpg

irving is like 10% facial aesthetics out of all black men. he got laid easily in school and forward on.

u dont need nba status, u need basketball team avg lvl status.

if u ball chicks are thirsty, u just cant be beta white, who polishes bench and comes out for 1 minute in the end of the game.

dr-problematic said:
no way u r on accutane for what u have

I had to buy it off a steroid forum because my doctor is a bluepilled cuck.

Framecel222 said:
I had to buy it off a steroid forum because my doctor is a bluepilled cuck.

no way u r on it dude, did u have enough courage to risk balding, erection problems, bowel diseases, permanent joint soreness and eyes dryness forever?

i have shit laods of acne on back still at 24 and i dont have balls to take it

dr-problematic said:
no way u r on it dude, did u have enough courage to risk balding, erection problems, bowel diseases, permanent joint soreness and eyes dryness forever?

i have shit laods of acne on back still at 24 and i dont have balls to take it

It's better than being a permavirgin due to acne. I'm taking a low dose so I'll probably be fine.

You shouldn't take it for back acne IMO, most people won't see it plus it's super common, I've seen Chads with bacne.

dr-problematic said:
kyrie_irving-1.jpg

irving is like 10% facial aesthetics out of all black men. he got laid easily in school and forward on.

so he could make it as a male model?

he could just tell girls he's a janitor and get laid, right?

mylifeistrash said:
so he could make it as a male model?

he could just tell girls he's a janitor and get laid, right?

yeah, exactly as u said.

he is extremely vanilla good looking for a black male. he is model tier. symmetrical soft features with flawless skin, teeth, hair. 

https://youtu.be/Gh2Jpm7O5Mg?t=4m11s

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Gh2Jpm7O5Mg?t=4m11s[/video]

itsOVER said:
It won't work for you. Your face is like the cake, your height is the icing, and your muscles are like...umm...one of the chocolate chip cookies on the cake. Essentially irrelevant to the quality of the product.

Well you haven't seen my face s9

itsOVER said:

Well you haven't seen my face so I guess you don't know if looksmaxxing can help me

Facade said:

what is wrong with your skin?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
what is wrong with your skin?

Acne,pale skin(I'm in my room all day) and I don't sleep well

Facade said:
Acne,pale skin(I'm in my room all day) and I don't sleep well

I have a very good skin care routine (i'm obsessed with good skin).

For mild acne I would try a nice alcohol free cleanser a few times a week to see how your skin adjusts.

Maybe add in a mild exfoliate (once again alcohol free) to clear dead skin cells

Facade said:
Well you haven't seen my face so I guess you don't know if looksmaxxing can help me

Point is it's irrelevant. You either have the face or you don't. If you do, then you don't need the gym. If you don't, then the gym won't help.

mylifeistrash said:

Dude orb's neck and shoulders are huge

gymcel is good for intimidation and self defense.

Framecel222 said:
It's better than being a permavirgin due to acne. I'm taking a low dose so I'll probably be fine.

You shouldn't take it for back acne IMO, most people won't see it plus it's super common, I've seen Chads with bacne.

dude ur acne wasn't even bad lmao why the hell u risking it for that.

mylifeistrash said:

lmaooo what

full court ball isn't even athletically demanding. i wrestled in city/states all throughout high school, 2 minutes on the mat is equal to an entire match of full court ball, not to mention you get breaks as well. unless you're literally a 290 pound whale, you won't die from 5 minutes of full court ball, not even close.