Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a job is the most cucked thing you can do.

GloomUnderNight

GloomUnderNight

Banned
-
If you have a job in 2018 you're a fucking cuck and a loser. Having a job and "being muh member of society" is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Imagine having a job, making money for someone that's making money off your youth JUST so you can "feel independent" or "have money".

Do you think Chad needs a job to get pussy? NO.

This is just a full blown agenda by the ZOG into making the NEET community "get out there" and be part of a system that is milking your life away.

Being a NEET minimalist is one of the best lifestyles you can do to escape this enslavement by the ZOG. Paying your taxes mean that you're paying someone else to use something with your money.

To be a true NEET is to live a minimalist style, going off grid and live with your own independence. Its true freedom.

High IQ.

Charles Bukowski said it best:
AD3394D8 5CF5 40FD A4EC 4F4A4EF89C47

Working your way up through the ranks is the opposite of cucked though. Even if you're a department manager at home depot you still get to mog the cashiers in all sorts of ways and generally statusmaxx which is fulfilling.
Lookism of course gets in the way but intelligent people who keep their emotions in check can pull it off.
This coming from someone who is NEET (me) btw lmao

LMAO have fun being broke dumbass faggot
this

OP is a dumbass who is incapable of thinking 25 years ahead at what he will do when his parents die.

Working your way up through the ranks is the opposite of cucked though. Even if you're a department manager at home depot you still get to mog the cashiers in all sorts of ways and generally statusmaxx which is fulfilling.
Lookism of course gets in the way but intelligent people who keep their emotions in check can pull it off.
This coming from someone who is NEET (me) btw lmao
just be a manager @ h0me depot br0
this

OP is a dumbass who is incapable of thinking 25 years ahead at what he will do when his parents die.
this. S00000 MUCH THIS. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

this

@IronMike @Fidel364 Sorry buddy, but NEET is the way to go, i'm not neet yet, but I am shaping my future to live a lifestyle that can support it. It's like early retirement. You wouldn't understand

I'll stop pursing a career as soon as the apocalypse starts in the West. Societal collapse is on the horizon.

Wagecucks are the biggest copers. JFL.
9901FAF1 0794 454D A14F 6B35537F2AAD

NEET life is the best life.

I just like having some extra cash and at least having to work gives me some sort of routine to follow, I would go crazy if I spent all day in my room

I just like having some extra cash and at least having to work gives me some sort of routine to follow, I would go crazy if I spent all day in my room
It's not about spending all your day in your room.

NEET is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"

You can choose how you can spend your time being free, by staying in your room 24/7, thats just another lifestyle.

I think you are forgetting something

Neetbux are not enough for me, they don’t give you enough. I feel like a peasant living on neetbux

I’m not fucked up enough to get disability checks and welfare for a 22 year old white man is nonexistent. My parents are in their late 50’s and 60’s (My mother was 38 when she had me) so I have probably less than 15 years left to leech off them.

NEET isn’t even a option for me.

If you are maladaptive, differ from the norm and refuse to fall in line with society, you are inviting to be bullied and harassed. Normscum, unaware of themselves, don't deliberately try to push the weak-willed to suicide, yet their reaction towards weakness drives them forward regardless.

It's magnificent how anyone who truly wants to opt out of the rat race needs to find retarded circumventive and often emotionally painful ways to do it, where quick, simple lethal injection and exit bags are hard to obtain thanks to virtue signalling foids and normies who trumpet the sanctity and inherent value of human life, only to act in the contrary.

Humanity is just an ideal. Their actions are driven solely by instinctive reactions to stimuli, worse than animals.

you act as if I have a choice. you want me to be homeless or something? I also got jail fees to pay.

What if I kinda like my job? I wanted to be programmist but realized this job sucks, so I changed my career, earn less but like most of my job.

What if I kinda like my job? I wanted to be programmist but realized this job sucks, so I changed my career, earn less but like most of my job.

I swear I know the dude in your avatar

jfl
how can you live "off the grid" as neet?

like homeless under a bridge

alot of those people that live off the grid are pretty rich actually, they worked for alot of years in a high paid job but got burned out and now just live off the interest they get off it with doing some small side jobs.

not all of us have mammy paying our bills.

If you are maladaptive, differ from the norm and refuse to fall in line with society, you are inviting to be bullied and harassed. Normscum, unaware of themselves, don't deliberately try to push the weak-willed to suicide, yet their reaction towards weakness drives them forward regardless.

It's magnificent how anyone who truly wants to opt out of the rat race needs to find retarded circumventive and often emotionally painful ways to do it, where quick, simple lethal injection and exit bags are hard to obtain thanks to virtue signalling foids and normies who trumpet the sanctity and inherent value of human life, only to act in the contrary.

Humanity is just an ideal. Their actions are driven solely by instinctive reactions to stimuli, worse than animals.
im too low iq to understand this
jfl

alot of those people that live off the grid are pretty rich actually, they worked for alot of years in a high paid job but got burned out and now just live off the interest they get off it with doing some small side jobs.

van/rv life i guess

jfl

being neet is more based than living off the grid
roastie single mothers would steal your tax money to buy meth if you did work, might as well do the same to their wal-mart wages by going neet on benefits

Say that when you have no one to leech off of and have to take care of yourself

It makes perfectly evolutionary sense that most humans are driven by instinct alone in 2018; as a normscum doesn't need to question the purpose of adhering to the macroorganism that is society or value that life itself brings, as the baseline of all their behaviour; and therefore self-imposing limits to their thinking. This is naturally beneficial towards a collective, as the insecurities and mental anguish risen from the complex uncertainty, to exist outside of the normie paradigm, is to only inflict emotional pain to the self and ensure that those that refuse to participate in the correct behaviours are destroyed.

Civilisation can be described as an organism co-dependant on oneself, since it is a mechanism that survives solely because it has been wrought into existence. To serve a creature that is insincere and maintains itself through, false goodwill, pretences of altruism, and an amplification of all that is ill with the individual is nothing short of a diabolical evil and a gross injustice. For incels especially.

live with your own independence. Its true freedom.

Finding true nobility beyond endless procreation and to live for yourself. This is what I mean.

Last edited:
I enjoy the finer things in life, like being able to go to the doctor and dentist.

He's saying if you aren't NT, don't care about it, and ignore the normies, and what they think, as they don't realise or aren't aware, what they do, pushes people to suicide.

And that people who want to become NEET, often have to go to great lengths to achieve it. And the other option to not having a job, suicide, is even harder to achieve because foids and normies pretend they care about human life, but how they act actually shows the opposite is true.

And finally that humanity is not real, just a made up concept to convince humans, we are different from all the other animals on this earth when in fact we are probably worse.

Look, we all dream of winning the lottery so we can LDAR in peace, but the reality is most of us need a job to buy food, clothes etc

What I will say is this - NEVER drink the koolaid. You have these fucking morons on social media posting shit like “rise and grind!”, “love my work!”, etc... JFL at these grade A cope artists. Working sucks balls, and don’t you fucking forget it.

Trying to break into a high wage industry myself, so I can make bank and GTFO as fast as humanly possible.

Last edited:
thinks that foid just has to open her legs
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lol fuck you, you act as if we can just become NEET in a snap, some of us have bills to pay and shit. Also @BlkPillPres comment on NEET’s was legendary. You aren’t TRUE NEET unless your homeless.

If you have a job in 2018 you're a fucking cuck and a loser. Having a job and "being muh member of society" is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Imagine having a job, making money for someone that's making money off your youth JUST so you can "feel independent" or "have money".

Do you think Chad needs a job to get pussy? NO.

This is just a full blown agenda by the ZOG into making the NEET community "get out there" and be part of a system that is milking your life away.

Being a NEET minimalist is one of the best lifestyles you can do to escape this enslavement by the ZOG. Paying your taxes mean that you're paying someone else to use something with your money.

To be a true NEET is to live a minimalist style, going off grid and live with your own independence. Its true freedom.
So one should eat air, drink water from a river and live on a street? Sure does sound like an independence to me.
Or you're just entitled and have everything handed to you on a silver platter, for which you should be very grateful. But maybe too stupid to understand that not every one lives that easy life as you do and really very few people want to "wage cuck" and sure as hell they're not doing it "to better society" or whatever bullshit you will come up with, but to just feed themselves and to not freeze up, so they can live tomorrow. Are you retarded? Is my only question to you.

I'm not working until I can have a 14 yo virgin white cute wife without the possibility of divorce in exchange for it.

I hope that's a permaban

Correction: having a wife or girlfriend who fucks around is the most cucked thing.

its all very well saying NEET

but unless you have a plan you're fucked.

you need to moneymax and save money if you want to neet.

because if you can't look at the news and realise that incels aren't going to be able to get government money for very long, you are fucking basement IQ.

the world hates incels. you think they're going to let you sit and rot and pay for you to do so? fucking lol.

they're more likely to tax you more for being incel and then stick you in prison before they do that

NEET is the future.

You're all coperz.
I'm a NEET I'm a third world country. I get money by doing translation/interpreter gigs on my own and selling weed/cocaine to foreigners/tourists

Stay cucked wageslaves

JFL at gullible people taking these shitposts seriously.
You're all coperz.
I'm a NEET I'm a third world country. I get money by doing translation/interpreter gigs on my own and selling weed/cocaine to foreigners/tourists

Stay cucked wageslaves

More power to you, if true.

But if you can't be a drug dealing interpreter, wageslaving is the next best thing.

Thanks to wageslaving, I was able to afford many plastic surgeries and looksmaxx procedures, and was able to ascend.

Pinecone IQ thread. :feelstastyman:

Being NEET is cucked as fuck. Sucking on the teat of your parents so that you can ask Mommy and Daddy for a new Xbox you can fap to as a cope. :soy:

Fuck that shit.

Pinecone IQ thread. :feelstastyman:

Being NEET is cucked as fuck. Sucking on the teat of your parents so that you can ask Mommy and Daddy for a new Xbox you can fap to as a cope. :soy:

Fuck that shit.
Jfl working for the establishement Is cucked AF. Stay in denial

Wagecucks are the biggest copers. JFL.
View attachment 66168

NEET life is the best life.
It's only good if your parents make enough so you're set for life or you are rich from something else. Though I guess you could always just rope once your money runs out.

It is. Non Chad's always get cucked to some extent. Without a job or cash, it would be hard to eat or pay internet bills to use this place.