Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a high libido is a fucking curse

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Greycel
Went to the cinema yesterday and i saw this cute goth foid and i wanted to do things that i cant say for legal reasons i am so fucking mad rn i cant stand foids at this point

Went to the cinema yesterday and i saw this cute goth foid and i wanted to do things that i cant say for legal reasons i am so fucking mad rn i cant stand foids at this point
its almost as if your entire purpose on earth is to cum inside a foid and soyfags brainwashed you and lied to you about that fact to hoard pussy.

its almost as if your entire purpose on earth is to cum inside a foid and soyfags brainwashed you and lied to you about that fact to hoard pussy.
True and i fucking hate it i dunno how to deal with it jerking off can get me so far until im trying to find more niche shit to get myself off

Born to creampie goths forced to be an incel

True and i fucking hate it i dunno how to deal with it jerking off can get me so far until im trying to find more niche shit to get myself off
tis the coomer rabbit hole.

By this line of thinking low T incels would be better off, but it's ambiguous whether or not their low T would turn them into bluepilled low IQ feminists anyways.

Handsome guy like ya, fo sho you'll find the one

By this line of thinking low T incels would be better off, but it's ambiguous whether or not their low T would turn them into bluepilled low IQ feminists anyways.
They’ll just femboy maxx if they were low T and have gyno and become faggots most likely

decreases a lot as u get older.

I wish i could coom more, what bugs me is i coom a decent amount and feel very little pleasure. Its quite frustrating, i have to coom to something depraved to get that excitement and dopamine. I wish cooming always gave dopamine and pleasure, its like a chore and not even that pleasurable anymore.