Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a high IQ makes my life Worse

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I have an IQ somewhere around 145. It makes my life hell because all I can think about is Blackpill, blackpill, and more blackpill, and all the ways to study and examine it.

You're 110 at best, let's be real

You're 110 at best, let's be real
You're going to have to try harder than that to annoy me, you should have said "130", because that would be a more believable insult.

It's like if you told Michael Jordan he's the "shittest basketball player ever", he'd just laugh at you. If you said he's "overrated and others have been better", he may take more offence because that's far more reasonable.

So, where did you get your IQ score from?

You're going to have to try harder than that to annoy me, you should have said "130", because that would be a more believable insult.
Screenshot 2023 06 23 175242

Your last two threads put you in the 80s :feelskek:

Elaborate.
To be honest, I haven't been formally tested yet, but I'm basing my IQ on an estimation of what I should get, given my grades in school and intellectual understanding of various topics.

That's proof this is bullshit. Einstein had an IQ of 160.
I know, you can't estimate IQ from written sentences, but that script seems to look up for such well-complex words. Now, you're not answering my questions properly. I'll assume you've taken an IQ test from an unreliable website and not from an accredited psychometrician.

To be honest, I haven't been formally tested yet, but I'm basing my IQ on an estimation of what I should get, given my grades in school and intellectual understanding of various topics.
Good for you.

You're a white trash loser who doens't know shit.
i'm not white and i know more than you if you seriously fall for the jewish meme of einstein being the epitome of genius

I have an IQ somewhere around 145. It makes my life hell because all I can think about is Blackpill, blackpill, and more blackpill, and all the ways to study and examine it.
No proof your IQ is that high. Fuck your ivy league degrees.

My iq is 146 so i mog you op, how does it feel to be an intellectual dwarf in my presence

I'm one of the smartest men in the world

Many Incels and losers are surprisingly smart, so I'll believe. Now figure out a mathematical equation that shows us how to ascend.

Nah. I think being self aware does. Am pretty sure my iq no more than 105

no IQ for your tiny arms

P1: Liking Noam Chomsky makes you have a subhuman african level iq
P2: "Intellectual" likes Noam Chomsky
C: "intellectual" has a subhuman african level iq
There, i syllogised your retardation

P1: Liking Noam Chomsky makes you have a subhuman african level iq
P2: "Intellectual" likes Noam Chomsky
C: "intellectual" has a subhuman african level iq
There, i syllogised your retardation
You're dumb white trash, I will not dignify this trash with a response.