Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a girlfriend/wife is a huge burden, she'll spend all your money and also make you do different chores.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Yes, it's a cope, but I still think women are huge cunts that would be a huge pain in the ass to live with.

Even excluding the things that are frequent but don't happen to everyone (like divorce raping you and taking all your money, cheating and whatnot), having a wife is still a huge burden.

Imagine this existence: you work all day for a mediocre paycheck. You're tired. You come home, and she still has various chores for you to do. Other than that, that mediocre paycheck that you slaved for will be spent on whatever the fuck she wants to (and she'll spend hers too, if she works). Various unnecessary repairs, drapes, tiles, clothes and shit.

Check this out for some ragefuel:

Cuck 1:(when speaking about going back to work after corona): " My wife and I have been dreading going back in. I haven't saved any money though. She sees money as not being spent as a means to spend it elsewhere." ... " In this latest case, bathroom renovations. Talked her down from new floors on a recently constructed house (less than 4 years old). "
Cuck 2: Oh dude, I have to have this conversation with my wife pretty regularly. Hang in there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/h8sgga/all_good_things_come_to_an_end/fusmy0q?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

true but a fictional loli jb would be good but you will never have her because she's not real

That's called betabuxxing. Chad doesn't have to betabuxx.

Yes, it's a cope, but I still think women are huge cunts that would be a huge pain in the ass to live with.

Even excluding the things that are frequent but don't happen to everyone (like divorce raping you and taking all your money, cheating and whatnot), having a wife is still a huge burden.

Imagine this existence: you work all day for a mediocre paycheck. You're tired. You come home, and she still has various chores for you to do. Other than that, that mediocre paycheck that you slaved for will be spent on whatever the fuck she wants to (and she'll spend hers too, if she works). Various unnecessary repairs, drapes, tiles, clothes and shit.

Check this out for some ragefuel:

Cuck 1:(when speaking about going back to work after corona): " My wife and I have been dreading going back in. I haven't saved any money though. She sees money as not being spent as a means to spend it elsewhere." ... " In this latest case, bathroom renovations. Talked her down from new floors on a recently constructed house (less than 4 years old). "
Cuck 2: Oh dude, I have to have this conversation with my wife pretty regularly. Hang in there.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AdviceAnimals/comments/h8sgga/all_good_things_come_to_an_end/fusmy0q?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

any woman will disrespect the non-chad as much as possible until he breaks

That's called betabuxxing. Chad doesn't have to betabuxx.
Normies don't see it as such, they view that as a normal, healthy relationship. The state of this world is abysmal.
any woman will disrespect the non-chad as much as possible until he breaks
They don't break, they see it as their "duty" as men and husbands. The bluepill is self-destructive.

This is why i find it amusing when some people say getting a girlfriend would solve all their problems. Women are emotionally and financially a burden. You pay one way or another.

20200228 135205

Getting a gf doesn't solve our problems. If anything they just begin from that point. We still would like one though.

@ThoughtfulCel is back.