Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a gf/wife feels far more prestigous than having a high paying career

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Having a gf or a wife without it being purely monetary must be one of the most bragworthy things to have. You show that you are good enough to have a womans body without lurely paying for it. It feels more rare and harder to obtain than any degree or job. I know i might sound like a simp/cuck but having a gf/wife must be some next level feeling man

I'd rather have a high paying career, so I could copemaxx.:feelscomfy:

I'd rather have a high paying career, so I could copemaxx.:feelscomfy:
I'd rather have validation and affection so that I don't need to copemax in the first place.

Having a gf or a wife without it being purely monetary must be one of the most bragworthy things to have. You show that you are good enough to have a womans body without lurely paying for it. It feels more rare and harder to obtain than any degree or job. I know i might sound like a simp/cuck but having a gf/wife must be some next level feeling man
Loyal wife or girlfriend is truly what’s of status these days. Especially since everyone’s wageslaving nowadays, that’s one of the only things you can flex

I know i might sound like a simp/cuck but having a gf/wife must be some next level feeling man
Only if she's attractive and young, I wouldn't feel proud if she was old and fat.

It's also far harder tbh. A degree can be gotten by everyone in the joke that is western education.

Having an actual family with you as the father of the kids is probably a thing most men will never experience.

Getting a match is hard enough, making her keep her interest for weeks while she is constantly bombarded with better options & turning it into a date is even harder, turning the date into sex even harder, getting a LTR even harder, maintaining it even harder, getting her to give you children even harder & then keeping wife & children with age without being divorceraped even harder.
And even then who says that children will love their father or vice versa? Particularly when school & other institutions tell them that family is bad/abusive & feminist cunts get their claws into them even younger & everwhere with Anti-family LGBTQ+ agendas (music/Internet/film/TV/video games/whatever). Unconditional love is a joke. Everyone tells you that it exists, but it is a lie, everything has boundaries & the love between child/parent too, it exists as long as everything remains as desired between the two parties & a common goal (future-/career-wise & politically/morally) is shared.

Not even most non-incels will ever get a happy family tbh, truly feminism was the great filter of humanity, the generational contract will most certainly break due to it because the migrants that get imported as subsitutes for western children will soon demographically outmatch us & then their voting behavior will see a change too, because now they want a welfare state to drain us of our money, but when we are old & become a net drain on them their voting behavior will most likely change.

Ultimately the fate of most normalfags, incels & chads will be equal in a certain age. But that doesn't mean that it's completely over, a few individual fates still give me hope to try - even if ultimately nothing comes off on it.

Last edited:
Family is cited across the board globally as either the #1 or #2 thing that brings people the most meaning in life.

Loyal wife or girlfriend is truly what’s of status these days. Especially since everyone’s wageslaving nowadays, that’s one of the only things you can flex
Its like boomers know this everytime they start shit with "my wife" or "my kid(s)". They're always humblebragging that they got to do their genetic purpose in life but they did it in arguably one of the easiest times in humanity so fuck them for it

Sometimes just showing off a wedding ring to a future employer will be enough to land you the job, a family has motivation and trustworthiness that employers like.