Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Having a GF isn't even worth it

i'd trade my dick in for a loving relationship

If you have to write a paragraph to convince yourself that relationships aren't worth it, whilst not having the ability to get into relationships, what does that sound like to you?

You have a point. Since incels have difficulty in even getting sex, posts about relationships often underestimate the difficulties of keeping a foid in a stable relationship over time

That said, people want relationships because they want foid validation and affection, not just hooker sex

I'm not sure your post fully addresses that

It's all fake anyways since she'll never trully love you. Like what's the fucking point.

You mean the post I made showing babies who were abandoned by their mothers were typically unattractive and had physical flaws?
Correct.

That's actually a good thesis statement and a fair representation of the enormity of the deception that has been perpetrated upon mankind by foidkind since the dawn of civilization. I don't actually see any meaningful difference between having a gf or a fiancé or a wife and just paying some hooker to give you sexual services. All intimate relationships are transactional and quasi-contractual in nature and so marriage is just a glorified version of hooking. It is a distinction without any difference.

No, it is not worth it, OP. Primarly due to female sexual liberation and the huge disparity between men's looks. I've moved on from this topic already, and so everyone else should consider it for their own mind's sake, too.

Huge disparity? It's a bell curve, for both genders, no matter how hard these whores try to up their standards. The problem is that us men are dogs willing to lower our standards into oblivion and foids have always been the prize, that's where the fucking problem is.

It's a bell curve
Most youngsters I see on the street are better looking (and taller) than I do — I'm a zoomer, by the way. Some teenagers, on the other hand, have been not gifted with slightly above-average features but mediocre (~average) height at best. Yes, it is a bell curve by definition but what I've seen is considered an exaggeration, but this might be the reality we don't like to hear. I'm not speaking in behalf of anyone, this is just my limited experience when (occasionally) heading outdoors.

You can enlighten me if you're willing to.

Last edited:
men are dogs willing to lower our standards into oblivion
The problem is, modern life has left the majority of us with no risk-worthy purposes/life goals. I'm hopeless, my current cognitive abilities (average, at best) are not taken into consideration by today's job market demands, as well as suffering the burden of being a jobless slob (not exaggeratedly overweight, but still).

Statistically the foid will always moneyrape you divorce rape you & cheat on you so yeah it's not worth it it's a lie from propaganda of Soyciety & society = foids

I think we overvalue the whole relationship narrative, and it's certainly a scam sold to men since the dawn of time in order for foids to be protected and loved by a man in her old age, which would otherwise not happen.

But for a man, this whole deal isn't worth it. If you're just looking for the bedroom fun, then you will have to go through all the drama, "headaches", deal with her periods and bad mood, all kind of psychological abuses, feminist shit, usual couple bs, daily shit tests, expenses for the sake of chivalry ... All that just for a bit of fun once a month, and that's being optimistic.

As I said, not worth it, at all.

Hooker maXxing is certainly the best way to go, to minimize bullshit and maximize you personnal benefits tbh. As the saying goes : we pay them to leave, not to fuck. Although I'm too introverted to even consider the process (and clients are criminalized in my cucked country anyway).

What's your opinon ?
This is correct for 75% of men, bbbbbbbbut for the top 25% YOUR WRONG, THE CHAD AND CHADLITES GET A WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER DEAL THAN WHAT YOU HAVE DESCRIBED.

EXAMPLE: Dead beat chad scenario: where SHE IS THE ONE PAYING FOR EVERYTHING AND SUPPORTS THE CHAD, i have seen with my own eyes and heard too many of these tales, with the same common theme, THE MAN IS ALWAYS CHAD NO EXCEPTIONS.

It's just a fcking status thing and a topic you can talk about during small talk(How is your girlfriend? ..What are you going to do with your girlfriend at the weekend?). Otherwise having a gf has no benefits. It's all just linked to cortisol and i dont fcking need that. You have to do everything to keep her so that she doesn't go to some other mofcker, you have to satisfy her in bed, you have to satisfy her in all other areas as well, you are like a daddy to her. You as a man have to invest everything and the woman doesn't have to do anything. And whats the price ? Here and there some whack flower sex and maybe once in a while a blowjob. Is that worth all that cortisol ? I dont think so.

It's just a fcking status thing
Also this. I think at some point, once you have your balls taken care of and have no physiological need for a foid anymore, it's just like a status symbole, like a fancy car or a shiny watch. When even sex becomes boring, you use the foid to claim your high status. But there's a problem with a soyciety allowing such way of thinking : how in hell a foid's choice to fuck a dude would automatically mean status in the social hierarchy between men, and how nihilistic would you need to be to accept that such a society makes you consider a being as a commodity. I mean, foids do it by considering men as free sex/attention/free money delivery machines, but still, let's not think like them.

Somtimes, you gotta focus on yourself and not some slimey roast beef I guess.

I disagree, this reads like sour grapes. we all want foids by us. It’s been proven to make us live longer. Better to have dated and been burned than to have never dated

Better to have dated and been burned than to have never dated
You're probably right. How could I know anyway. It's more comfy not to be burned tho

If having a GF wasn't worth it, soyciety wouldn't shame men for not having one.

We should stop craving for unconditionnal love, that is only something that is briefly given by a mother to a new born.
~How come this is unconditional ? This is a conditional situation.

Unconditional love
, can only be found in non-existence, thereby not longer depraved of wants and needs, and the worst of all, being anchored to an hostile environment, in the first place.

It was worth it back in the day because we put foids in their place, not now. They have nothing to offer us but sex and we can't even get that.