Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Having a full-time job as an incel is hell

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
Not only is it hell because you come home to an empty apartment (or your parents' house, in my case), but people in the workplace talk down to you like a child. Normies don't respect anyone who doesn't, as a bare minimum, have a house, a wife, and kids. Even if you manage to STEMmaxx and get a high paying job, normies still don't give a fuck unless you have all the other things too. That's part of why I had no problem with becoming a NEET, because normies were gonna hate me anyway regardless of whether I have a respectable job or not.

it's a nightmare when i imagine being a wageslave who lives in rented apartment/home, so you basically work just to survive without any extra money nor time left to cope with reality, suicide before 40 is the default in such case.

Not only is it hell because you come home to an empty apartment (or your parents' house, in my case), but people in the workplace talk down to you like a child. Normies don't respect anyone who doesn't, as a bare minimum, have a house, a wife, and kids. Even if you manage to STEMmaxx and get a high paying job, normies still don't give a fuck unless you have all the other things too. That's part of why I had no problem with becoming a NEET, because normies were gonna hate me anyway regardless of whether I have a respectable job or not.
Why a sexless man would agree to a full time job is beyond cucked. Like why and for who?

Part time is enough.

This is why i'll never wageslave just to rent a place when i can live with my parents and pay no rent if i had a job

Those normie short fat cucks can sit on my dick and spin.