Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a female companion that makes you enthusiastic and eager, even just a tiny bit at the start of the relationship, before jadedness/aging

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
... is no longer available for like 80% of men.

ALL of the women that even remotely have those qualities immediately know their worth and sequester themselves to the top 20%, for so long as they can hold on to those qualities.

Were you to enter companionship with a woman, chances are that the qualities that made you enthusiastic, eager and optimistic about being with her and the future, would fade away, potentially quite quickly.
Stress, aging, jadedness, things degenerate quickly from their initial settings, the physical and mental aspects of the relationship both suffer and degrade, passion dies.

But you, and the rest of the 80% will be forced by circumstance into either loneliness or accepting a companion that, RIGHT FROM THE GET GO, provides you with no enthusiasm, eagerness and optimism at all.

Amazin'...

No wonder suicide rates are skyrocketing, humans aren't supposed to live alone like this.

rope is the only way out :feelsrope:

Were you to enter companionship with a woman

It is not possible. Seriously, we have to let go of that idea to be with a female. Why should we seek her presence in the first place? The validation has to stop. We as man has to figure out another way of how to survive. We have to be ironclad.

It is not possible. Seriously, we have to let go of that idea to be with a female. Why should we seek her presence in the first place? The validation has to stop. We as man has to figure out another way of how to survive. We have to be ironclad.
I can't really do it. Not in the city anyway.
Either I move out into the desert wasteland forever or I will always end up deluding myself into thinking I can find some young woman to play pretend a missed youth with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back