Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a daughter

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
I had a daughter once, it was great...at first. She was a total daddy’s girl, and then one day it was like a switch flipped and she became a real pain in the ass. The final straw was when I came home from work one day and my daughter informs me that she’d be needing to borrow some money and my car so that she could go out with some friends for the evening. Keep in mind that this was a school night and she was a fucking junior in high school. I told her that she wasn’t going anywhere until she had finished her homework. She rolled her eyes and made some comment under her breath. I decided right then and there that I had fucking had it. I dropped my pants, and began to focus every ounce of my rage and willpower on her. She screamed “wtf are you doing dad omg!” But it was too late. She began to collapse, began to soften, began turning more liquid than solid, until she had been reduced back into a puddle of semen on the floor. This glob of goop that had formerly been my daughter shot back into my cock and into my balls. I instantly developed the most frighteningly swollen nutsack and a massive erection that took every deciliter of my blood volume to maintain. My wife by now had heard this commotion and come running up the stairs. She took one look at my gigantic throbbing shlong and immediately dropped her panties and bent over the handrail by the stairs. I shuffled over and shoved my engorged member into her squish mitten. She orgasmed instantly, causing me to shoot a load the size of a 17 year old girl directly into her uterus. We uncoupled, both utterly exhausted. My wife’s abdomen began to distend rapidly, she began to scream and push with the old familiar pains of childbirth. A few minutes later it was all over, she gave birth to a beautiful, strong, and healthy 17 year old son that does his fucking homework without having to be told.

Post maxxers won't read the whole thing.

Found the sexhaver

I rarely did homework.

Ultimate cuckoldry

You're right, I didn't read the whole thing

Not in my plans to have them

JFL the comments.
Translation: incel is jealous his younger sister goes out with friends so he daydreams about his parent having sex.
Can we PLEASE forcibly commit people who post sick shit like this to an asylum?
This is the most disgusting and horrifying thing I have ever read in my entire life. WTF is wrong with them? How could anyone be so toxic and deranged that they would come up with something like this, much less post it on the internet for everyone to see? I hope this person is on some kind of watch list.
How the fuck do these people take everything online seriously, it was just a copypasta.

Brutal fanfic incestpill