Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Having a daughter = maximum cuckery

• Thread starter hindustan_zindabad
  • Start date
H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
YhFdp4D.jpg

You pay for tens of thousands worth of college expenses and she majors in some useless degree, spends the entire time drinking and fucking fratboys, and you have nothing to show for it.

Any man who sends his daughter off to college is mentally ill. But this is the society we live in.

NegroKing said:
You pay for tens of thousands worth of college expenses and she majors in some useless degree, spends the entire time drinking and fucking fratboys, and you have nothing to show for it.

Any man who sends his daughter off to college is mentally ill. But this is the society we live in.

What would you do instead? Having a degree is becoming more and more of a requirement nowadays for any respectable work position, with even bachelors' not always being distinctive enough to earn you a position without additional training. Non-college Stacey can still use Tinder with no issues, even if she works at Subway or something, and will still find Chad so I don't think you can entirely blame college for that either.

LOL, I was just thinking this when I saw it on the homepage.

If I ever escape inceldom and I have a daughter it is going straight into the garbage. No way I'm spending money and raising one of those.

Just imagine raising your little girl your whole life only for her to go to college and become a perpetually drunken cum dumpster. Nauseating.

Rather have a good looking female spawn that lives a good life on easy mode in theory, than have an incel or even average male tbh. Not happening either way though, so..