Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a daughter in 2018 and onwards is just cucking yourself and letting society get even worse

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
It just blows my mind how men these days want to knowingly cuck themselves just to make their cunt of a wife happy because "muh wife has da feelings and she loves da kids and das why she pregnant and shit out a femoid demon spawn"

How could anyone watch their daughter grow up in this degenerate society and world and actually be happy while doing so. Having to feed her, help her with her homework, go to her school games and watch her grow into a woman only for her to end up being a cheap toy for the entertainment of highschool and College Chads? Your own flesh and blood that you spent decades of your life raising, exposing her holes for Chad to use her like a piece of worthless meat.

Its just fucking disgusting to think about. The lovely happy daughter that you used to know will be no more once she grows up and shows her true ugly femoid nature that will exist solely to provide pleasure to attractive men and she'll be too stupid to realize that they're taking advantage of her inferiority. I think the big problem is, is that its half the cucky dads fault for having a femoid daughter in this day and age, and its also half of the femoids fault for choosing to continue with the degenerate entitlement, high standards and hypergamous nature that she gets from her friends.

What mental gymnastics would you have to perform to be able to say "her body, her choice" or "all adults have sex"?
If we ever do ascend we literally have a 50% chance of having to raise a sex toy for Chad, even more if we have more than one child. Or just dont have children, that works, the world is overpopulated as it is, but sjws and cucks will disagree and will keep allowing femoids to get pregnant

I honestly think the first person that creates technology that will allow us to choose the sex of the baby will be the richest man in the world.

Last edited:
The only person who gets to fuck my only daughter IS ME!