Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Having a childhood friend that got positive attention from girls is massive ropefuel

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A kid I grew up with always got good attention from girls. In middle school age, he bragged about his experiences, and even once related an experience where had fucked an adult woman. I thought he was bullshitting until I saw girls our age and adult women A HELL OF A LOT NICER towards him than me. In high school (which is around the time we started splitting apart), I would see foids ey fuck him and if in groups, bitches would playfully push each other at him. And for you lurkers ready to say "iTs yOuR pErSonAliTy", I was the most inoffensive, mild-mannered kid, whereas my former friend was always a little asshole.

Common occurence :blackpill:

I feel you, i went to my chad friends' 18th party a few weeks ago, a girl I like was there. all the girls were eyefucking and obsessing over this one guy. i wanted to fucking die

i've only had one childhood friend i dont talk to him anymore i got to old for him i think hes in middle school

hes probably going to be here though soon enough :feelshaha:

What's worse is when you have a brother who was bully POS growing up and treated his early GFs as disposable. And yet he gets tons of friends and never had any trouble getting girls but apparently it's my personality why I can't get a date.

looks are literally everything in life

This is why it hurts finding this shit, when you clearly see the differeance in treatment between you and your friend/peers. You smeel that something is fishy and don't know exactly what, until you find that's all about looks. Sucks huh, how our reality is shaped for the dice roll we get at birth and we cannot change that.... :fuk:

Happened to me, every time he easily talked and flirted with girls I wanted to shoot myself

i currently have an acquaintance who is two-timing like 5 girls rn and brags about it quite often

This is why you guys should hang with people of your same tier.

I was lucky and changed friends every 3 years. :feelsthink:

Now I hang out with no future weedmaxxers because I see no good future in the long run and I don´t want to be lifemogged by past peers who are finishing degrees, getting well paid jobs or both.

A kid I grew up with always got good attention from girls. In middle school age, he bragged about his experiences, and even once related an experience where had fucked an adult woman. I thought he was bullshitting until I saw girls our age and adult women A HELL OF A LOT NICER towards him than me. In high school (which is around the time we started splitting apart), I would see foids ey fuck him and if in groups, bitches would playfully push each other at him. And for you lurkers ready to say "iTs yOuR pErSonAliTy", I was the most inoffensive, mild-mannered kid, whereas my former friend was always a little asshole.
The story of my life

I never really had friends, but reading stuff like this makes me glad I didn't

an me. In high school (which is around the time we started splitting apart), I would see foids ey fuck him and if in groups, bitches would playfully push each other at him.

As an adolescent, my half-cousin would often mention her male friends, boyfriends, to Mother. She would kiss them, share their hats, et cetera....

you should sabotage his life somehow lol i would help you

friends are a waste of time as a truecel dont bother they all inevitably betray you in the end no point fuck friends man

you should sabotage his life somehow lol i would help you
Actually, he got in trouble with the law a few times, has been in and out of jail. He still won, genetically, because he has at least one kid

Make sure you get some revenge somehow on him

friends are a waste of time as a truecel dont bother they all inevitably betray you in the end no point fuck friends man

Yes.

NothingNew

it's the worst when you have a chad roommate, then you really see it all happen in front of your eyes, meanwhile you go on reddit and they say its bullshit, women don't care about looks that much and dont just want to fuck they want a relationship :feelshaha:

my classmate and good friend was tall, heandsome waterpolo player. once we hitted puberty it was obvious, that he was going to have much more fun in life, than me. he had many girlfriends during school time. first time he kissed girl he was 12, while I am still kissless at 20. watching his social media is pain, so many girls are liking his posts and commenting on his photos. completly different life than me. we have not texted each other more than 6 monthes btf. he is living very good life

I had a friend. He knew I liked a girl. She was the first girl i ever worked up to courage to tell how I felt. We had chatted a bit in one of our classes where we sat next to eachother. She said nothing, started tearing up as if I'd insulted her, and just walked away in silence. Said "friend" started dating her the next day and neither of them spoke to me at all after that. When your first rejection is that brutal it traumatizes you a bit.