Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Having a Chadlite Roommate Was Hell on Earth

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
In college I shared a room with a Chadlite, the college assigned us room-partners. It was absolutely fucking brutal. It actually traumatized me so I don't even want to talk about it but I have to share to get it off my chest

>Constantly having to study in the main area because he had girls back there
>Few times when he promised me he wouldn't bring girls back, he did anyway, and I just pretended to sleep because it was awkward, once they had sex while I was there
>Coming back home to hear "AHHHHHH OHHHH YEAH YEAH OHHHHHH" in your own room
>His bed wasn't made so he fucked on my bed one time and got cum on the sheets, he did wash them after and apologized but still
>One time when I was studying in the room before finals, he had two girls on his bed, he wasn't fucking them but he took turns kissing them back and forth.

This guy wasn't a model tier dude, but he was a sold 7.5 and was on the varsity team. I think they matched me with him because I wrote that I was applying to varsity as well.... VARSITY BADMINTON JFL.

brootal. you should have asked to join in, maybe he would have let you out of pity

That's model tier. No wonder he was fucking regularly.
My ratings may be different than yours. He looked like pic related.

167,500+ Male College Student Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images  - iStock | Black male college student, Male college student studying, White  male college student

Having a Chad/normalfag roommate is truly hell, when not even your own house is a safe space, you can never truly relax or feel at home. I firmly believe that ER may never have been pushed over the edge if he was able to live in his own apartment without any roommates, being surrounded by low inhib thugs and soy bluepillers would drive any man mad

thats why you avoid having roommates , and try to live on your own

Brutal. You should have poisoned him.

thats why you avoid having roommates , and try to live on your own
You have to be incredibly wealthy to do that, and be ok with spending lots of money. I could do that now, but it would really eat into my budget. In college, you have no choice, they pair you with someone in residence.