Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a chad son

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
What will you guys feel like if you somehow betabuxed a chick and had a son(he's your son genetically) but somehow through genetic combination he's a total giga chad. Will you feel happiness when he fucks JB Stacy and has a haram. For me having a chad son is the biggest achievement an incel can have because it's achievable through genetic recombination , and it's the only reason to betabux.

would never happen, but i would definitely envy him

Lifefuel if it happens but in reallife genetic recombination fucks up 90% of the time

i would teach him to mew and breathe properly and have proper oral posture, and give him low dose hgh as he hits puberty.

I WILL BE SO.FUCKING.HAPPY. Just imagined and now i want this...

I would be happy for him and raise him to be a blackpilled sweetheart gigachad.

Thats why I don't want kids.

I would be happy for him.He'd be able to live a better existance.

What will you guys feel like if you somehow betabuxed a chick and had a son(he's your son genetically) but somehow through genetic combination he's a total giga chad. Will you feel happiness when he fucks JB Stacy and has a haram. For me having a chad son is the biggest achievement an incel can have because it's achievable through genetic recombination , and it's the only reason to betabux.

I would steal his jailbaits

Yes, it would be lifefuel having a gigachad slayer son, but I would also teach him the blackpill so he doesn't think he fucks Stacy because of his personality and tells that to incels

I'd be a proud father if that happens tbh, I would teach him the blackpill knowledge and martial arts, with those two things I think he would have a better life.

Happy of course

no. why would i feel happy for someone else?

idk tbh, I am a very selfish person and would envy him and hate him for having better youth than me, despite him being my son