Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Having a chad friend.

LastTryGhost

LastTryGhost

George Bush Did The Holocaust
-
Okay, don’t get me wrong, but I really actually like chad. I know most of you are jealous of him and think he is a waste of space, but I’ve a chad friend and he is literally the coolest guy ever. We chill out maybe once a fortnight and play video games, he also respects the fact that I’m an incel and he tells Stacy to fuck off or blow my friend (of course they choose to fuck off).

We were friends at a really young age so I guess that’s why we are friends now. I couldn’t imagine myself making friends with a random chad.

Don’t hate chad though. Chad is cool .

I highly doubt this.

But with that said I've never had a Chad be a dick to me. Only normies and Chadlites

Im jealous af of Chad but I don't hate him. Chad's are usually nice to me. Normies and foids on the other hand....:feelsbadman:

I highly doubt this.

But with that said I've never had a Chad be a dick to me. Only normies and Chadlites
Chadlites are the biggest fucking cunts. They are so insecure that they aren’t chad so they have to bring us down.

I'd be ok with a Chad friend if I knew him since he was really young and I knew he liked me. Too often the chads who are nice to me just enjoy my company because of how superior it makes them feel.

Okay, don’t get me wrong, but I really actually like chad. I know most of you are jealous of him and think he is a waste of space, but I’ve a chad friend and he is literally the coolest guy ever. We chill out maybe once a fortnight and play video games, he also respects the fact that I’m an incel and he tells Stacy to fuck off or blow my friend (of course they choose to fuck off).

We were friends at a really young age so I guess that’s why we are friends now. I couldn’t imagine myself making friends with a random chad.

Don’t hate chad though. Chad is cool .
You should be a really good and cool friend to that guy. Be like a smaller fish swimming in the wake of a shark, snapping up the scraps.

You have it made in the shade my friend. Exploit this situation properly and you will get your teenage love yet. :feelsgah:

I'd be ok with a Chad friend if I knew him since he was really young and I knew he liked me. Too often the chads who are nice to me just enjoy my company because of how superior it makes them feel.
Sounds like something a Charlite would do.

most chads I've known have been ass holes, a few of them were nice, and out of those few, a few of the "nice" ones proved to be just as shallow and manipulative as the damn foids. I've only known a very small number of actual decent chads.

I highly doubt this.

Agreed, it must be easier to be nice to everyone though when you’re a fucking Chad and everyone sucks your dick.

I have noticed the same thing though, usually the people who are the biggest dicks to people below them are the normies and Chad lites

How chad´s cock tastes?