Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Having a cat is the best cope for a incel

Petain

Petain

Greycel
I love my cat so much :feelsohh:

It's the only person who don't treat me like shit JUST BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS, who Always support me, act nice...

I will never feel more love in my life than when my cat hug me, sleep with me...

He is better than anyone. I could nuke an city of millions habitant to save my cat

If you are an incel and do not have cat, WTF are you doing ?

Crystal meth and benzos are also pretty good copes.

I actually have 3 cats, I love them very much.

Cats are nice but i don't want to have one because of hair, parasites, extra spending on food and other stuff.

Mother has 2, hair is EVERYWHERE

Cars are the best cope IMO and that's where almost all of my spare cash goes. Most cats suck, IMO. The two I have are grey cats, and I nicknamed them the worthless greys. They eat food which costs money, they throw up which is a pain to clean up, and they are stuck up assholes who won't even sit with you or give you any sort of affection in return!

I love cats, sadly all of the cats I had died from old age.

i also have a cat his name is odo and ive had him for 5 years and its genuinely made my life alot better lol i sleep with him everynight