Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a bloated face is the worst physical feature you can have as a man.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
bacon_050515.jpg

As a subhuman bloatcel I want to kill myself 24/7 because I will never have a noticable jawline or bone structure.
Having a bloated face is the worst trait a man can have.
Worst than manletism, ethnicism, norwooding, hell it's even worse than having no jawline at all.

I'm a bit overweight but no bloated face

Being short is worse tbh.

The top 3 worst features are:

3 - bloated face
2 - being short
1 - terrible eye area

Last edited:
cope. being a manlet is worse

You guys are omega coping.
A manlet with a visible jawline and bone structure giga moggs a 6"8 guy with a bloated face
Mogs a 6"8 guy at being called "cute" lol.

You guys are omega coping.
A manlet with a visible jawline and bone structure giga moggs a 6"8 guy with a bloated face
:feelsseriously: really nigga

I guess I mog 6'8" bloat facers then :lul: just fucking lol

I see a lot of manlets with good face in Amsterdam. Mostly East European. They clench the hand of their cute little foid like their life depends on it. If you so much look at his gf for 3 secs. mr. east european manlet is ready to fight.

Lmao, I have a constantly bloated face.
It really is terrible, I look like a giant baby.

I see a lot of manlets with good face in Amsterdam. Mostly East European. They clench the hand of their cute little foid like their life depends on it. If you so much look at his gf for 3 secs. mr. east european manlet is ready to fight.
They gotta be on the defense from the Dutch tallfags ready to steal their girl

just don't eat bro :feelzez:

Being bloated is even worse than being fat @Red Pill Rage

I think I’ve got this it fucking blows

This is by far one of the worst traits. I hate my face. Round and fat like that of a 40 yo lady.

I will starvemaxx some more and eat less carbs in the upcoming months so i can get hollow cheeks.

This is by far one of the worst traits. I hate my face. Round and fat like that of a 40 yo lady.
I hate looking at myself in selfies because my face is just a round mess with no definition or angles
I've literally seen obese people with less facial bloat than me

You can get cheek reduction, it's a thing now

Not to mention a bloated face ages you, especially if you're already old.

Being facebloated is a death sentence

Brutal thread tbh, its over

I agree with you 100%. I put so much work into staying fit only for me to look like I weigh 20 pounds more than I do. My face always looks pudgy despite the fact that I am muscular and abs showing. Leanmaxxing only works if you already have good genetics from the get go. Plenty of overweight normies at my work facially mog me.

Fatcels are volcels.
under that subhuman fat they may even have model tier bones, who knows.

Fuck being bloated, absolutely makes you subhuman

It’s really brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back