Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Having a Big nose is one of the biggest failure for getting women

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
And I don’t mean a normal big nose I mean a very very big ugly fucking nose. It’s as bad as being a shortcel. The nose is the middle of your face everytime someone talks to me I see how their eyes go to my nose it’s like they are talking to my nose :feelsbadman:

Can relate, I'm the only one in my family with this feature too jfl :feelsclown:

Yes...I am Negroid.

unless you have a black nose where as i have a jewish one

Can relate, I'm the only one in my family with this feature too jfl :feelsclown:
Bro we are fucked. But I think my nose is way worse seriously I think I have on of the ugliest nose in this world I wish there is a competition for having the ugliest nose then I would participate maybe I would win something my first time in life :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

unless you have a black nose where as i have a jewish one
No I’m not black I have a Jewish one but a ultra mega Jewish one :feelshaha:

My nose is big while my cock is not. :feelsree:

Nose size is more related to dick size than any other part of the body I remember reading somewhere

Nose size is more related to dick size than any other part of the body I remember reading somewhere
Can’t confirm because I would have the biggest dick in the world

A lot of nose issues could be solved with a simple nostril reduction. 8/10 times it’s the nostrils not the nose.

Jfl if you think I a bigger nose is more attractive then a normal/small nose :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: 99% of women would choose a guy with a small nose than a big nose. If you have a big nose then your overall must be perfect (nice eyes, nice jawline, beard, nice hair, big height, muscle…) but imagine having a big nose and being skinny :feelshaha:

Mine also has a large bump on it too, looks like a fucking camel. :cryfeels: