Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Having a beard is the best natural looksmax. Beardlets on suicide watch

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
hqdefault.jpg

a08a7f7e02a4c4d85cfb70ec981c2641--beard-care-pipe.jpg

Growing a big beard is the perfect way to fraud and hide negative features like a weak jaw or soy appearance.
Not being able to grow a beard shows that you where created with the intent of never improving your situation and are doomed to looking like a subhuman

Yeah it helped my weak Cro Magnoid chin/jaw area and made my bottom third look bigger.

Blackpill for "white" men over the age of 20: if you can't grow a full thick beard you're not white.

I think ill be able to grow a beard in the future

Their beards are too long.

It's underrated but I don't think it can save you from truceldom

I can’t even grow a mustache or chest hair and cuz blonde or looks like I have no arm hair or leg hair either. Over

I grow a beard but I keep it short, long beards are annoying.

I can't grow beard despite surrounded by hairy people.

Ti's not relatable for everyone, D. Lundgren or J. Barret both of them can't have thick beard but they are slayers. For normal human beeing beard can do wonders.

This a beard could at least ease my subhumanity a bit since I'm also balding

Totally.
No one will ever know you don’t have a chin or a jaw.
The perfect crime.

Soy

Last edited:
Mixed or one of those off-white ethnicities (balkan, southern European etc.)
Your probably a balkancel. Me and many other Balkan guys cant grow much facial hair.

Blackpill for "white" men over the age of 20: if you can't grow a full thick beard you're not white.
I haven't tried to fully grow one but it always looks like a patchy mess. It's over.

I made a lot of ethnics in denial angry. Every legit 100% white man can grow a full beard. This is hard to accept for coping amerimutts and borderline ethnic Europeans.

I made a lot of ethnics in denial angry. Every legit 100% white man can grow a full beard. This is hard to accept for coping amerimutts and borderline ethnic Europeans.

This has crossed my mind. It's possible. Makes me wonder as non full beard Finn.

Beards are only needed to hide shit lower third tbh. I guess it's why gay men's wives are called "beards". They fraud masculinity. Or at least that's my cope. It's ok though cause I hate beards and I hate shaving. Wish I didn't have any facial hair.

Last edited:
I don't like beards

No man, beard frauding is widely known. Wont work.

Women are getting more and more repulsed by beards in general.

Beard = mark of Soy

Our pushup bras/leggings.

growing beard as a rice only makes me look like a homeless. I was once asked to empty my pockets because the dude in front of me thought I stole his credit card. Maybe I look creepy with or without beard, idk